1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Clinton Wishes She Could Say

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by PastorSBC1303, Apr 13, 2008.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Interesting read here:

What Clinton Wishes She Could Say

The article makes some solid points IMO by showing that Obama has some holes that the GOP will take advantage of in the fall.

From the Article:

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I don't get it, the reason he is winning the primary are the reasons he can't win the general election? Is that what it's saying?

3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I believe the right-wing is grasping at straws when it comes to Obama's ability to win the election this November.

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

The article is saying that Obama has some holes that can be exploited in the swing states. He will have a hard time winning states like Florida and Ohio.

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Correct, but he is winning the democratic ticket without those states...

I think if they run Obama he will get the votes he currently has plus all loyal democrats. Then he will get all the votes against McCain (like mine) and then the votes against business as usual.

Edited to add I think Hillary can carry the ticket also in the same manner.