1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Did Woodrow Wilson Mean Here? When He Said

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by betterthanideserve, Nov 3, 2007.

1. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

"The government ,which was designed for the people,has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers,the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy".

OR HERE>

"A little group of willfull men,representing no opinion but their own,have rendered the great government of the united states helpless an contemptible".

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's see, I wrote a paper on Wilson about 1961 but I lost interest in him since then. My employer's family had a major federal appointment from Wilson. I think that the last quotation about a little group of willful men referred to the Republicans who were blocking US entry into the League of Nations. Is that correct?

3. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Could it mean that he wanted the government to have control over the money instead of private banks and signed the Federal Reserve Act? Dont know just guessing.

4. betterthanideserve

First off let me say that I really am thankful for your response.
    Second that you may be correct,but not only the republicans,dems too,
    I too wish that not only the League of nations,but the U.N. were never formed I think what he was addressing was the conspiracy by the Elite to control world government under the guise of peace. What do you think?

5. betterthanideserve

I don't think so.....Wilson became a willing pawn of the one worlders,he promised never to sent the boys over there,but sad to say after making Col House his "alter ego" he suddenly was in league with them.