1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

what do u think? 2

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by don 3426, Dec 20, 2004.

1. don 3426

don 3426 New Member

"Final warning. You question the salvation of someone because they believe differently about divorce or about bible versions and you are history.

I'm asking others to watch every post. One complaint and you will be suspended. We have tried to be patient with your ramblings and false piety. You are NOT being persecuted; you must abide by the rules or you are gone."

Since all it will take is ONE complaint, and since I have been only accused of questioning any one's salvation, which I never did, but only to introduce the question of salvation and that w/o any accustaion or attempt to judge another's salvation, who will it be to file the first complaint?

Consider thyself welcome to complain to the effect you cannot deal with some one with whom you disagree in any other way. - this was a post by plan ol ralph

I do not know the past of ralph but by what i have read from the topic he started it seems he had been falsely accused of questioning anothers faith because they had viewpoints on bible versions and divorse. What I see here if ralph stated the truth was a wrongfull use of administrative powers. I personally do not believe it is wrong to question anothers faith if ther viewpoints contradict the bible or they had chosen a known poor translation of the bible that they will stand by. I was a bit confused when i first read that so if i could be cleard up on that threatening messege.

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What you believe doesn't change the rules. And doesn't matter a bit.

When someone says folks are not saved or not going to heaven or better get right with God, they are JUDGING THE SALVATION of another poster.

This is not allowed.

How long have you been around here to become the authority on how we run the Baptist Board? You want to question a decision of a moderator, you do NOT start a thread. You deal with it privately.

And if you post a private message, as POR did, you will also be suspended.

No discussion.