1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Do We Know About Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Oct 25, 2008.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Nothing to talk about. First of all, it was an interesting article, but I choose not to rely on news services to make judgements in life. In the second place, you may think you know, or the evidence suggests such, but you as a flawed human being like the rest of us have no idea what God sees or how He sees it.

The evidence suggests Obama is not a Christian. One thing I do know, is that you do not know for sure.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
    Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
    Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Little has been revealed about what is known Obama other than that in the OP. However, that is understandable given that he remains somewhat of a mystery.

Much has been said about the Biblical admonition to pray for those in authority. I wonder how many who offered that advice were diligent in their prayers for President Bush [43].

For those who feel the need to pray for Obama I suggest the following which I lifted from another poster, "givengrace"..

"Dear heavenly Father may your gospel reach the heart of our President Elect and may he be converted and call you Lord. Amen"

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I join you in that prayer. :praying: :praying: