1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What do you folks think of worship?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Matticus, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Matticus

Matticus New Member

I'm just curious about everyone's opinions on worship. How you worship, and what worship is to you and what you favorite worship songs are. Thanks!

God Bless

Matt

2. Saved Martian

Saved Martian New Member

I thought worship as going to church and worship him. Thats I heard people saying that. But I really don't know now what worship is...because I hear so many different definations from other people. ~Aspen~ :confused:

3. TheTravelingMinstrel

4. reubdog

reubdog New Member

Matticus,
    Worship is praising God for who He is and what He has done, We express this all sorts of ways, prayer, singing, and really i think things that we do that we dedicate to God. For instance Hannah dedicating samuel - that was an act of worship. When it comes to Music I love traditional hyms, but i also rock out to Thrid day, and Jars. The point is that worship starts in your heart with a proper view of God. Get in the scriptures and you can't help but worship Him who lives in you. A lot of us fundy's have our differences about music, and it's good to know what you believe, but without love you only make a sound like a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
    He's the rock of my salvation,
    reuben

5. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Amen! I couldn't have said it better myself [​IMG]