1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What do you think of this?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by mima, Jan 18, 2007.

1. mima

mima New Member

While discussing Martin Luther King and talking about Martin Luther King Day in a kindergarten class the teacher said that Martin Luther had tried to change the world. She then asked the class what would you do to try to change the world, a six-year-old boy raised his hand and said, I would tell them that Jesus died for them on the cross and that his shed blood covers their sins.

2. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

I think it is great, his parents should be proud they are doing a great job raising their son. What did the teacher do?

3. mima

mima New Member

Is my understanding that the teacher said, that's a great idea, and continued right on with the class.

4. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, that's a whole lot better than kicking him out of school. Yup, someone's teaching that kid some truth!

5. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

The teacher did a good job also. I suspect that the teacher may have let out a little cheer inside.