1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What happened with Judas money?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Dec 29, 2006.

1. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

But not everybody is the same.
    There are people which are prescribed medicine and they simply take it and there are people which read the package insert first and then don't dare taking the medicine. What I'm trying to say is that the personality plays a huge role. Some may have it easy to simply exercise blind faith while others cannot do this. You can believe me that I would also rather belong to those which can simply have a blind faith about everything and which don't need answers this makes life much easier.

2. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

I dont know if this is to me or not. But I never recomended blind faith. Look at where I am from, blind faith would be a disaster. I came to faith from one of Gods workers witnessing to me. And I asked every question I could think of. What about this and what about that.

Continue seeking answers, but realize that the answers are there and it is your understanding that is causing the hang ups. At that point you can have faith that the Bible is correct and seek to improve your knowlege of a correct book.

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe you. :thumbsup: That's why I pray for you.

4. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

@ DeeJay
    I was referring to Scarlett. :wavey:

@ Scarlett

Thanks.

5. dispen4ever

dispen4ever New Member

There's compassion and good advice in this thread, xdx. Nice folks wanting to be helpful. I don't have to tell you which ones I am referring to.

:praying:

6. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Nope, not necessary. Not ell advice is good advice. :laugh:

7. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Sorry to hear (in another place) you won't be posting after the first of the year. :tear:
    I hope that you can soon return, or get where you can post, as I don't know the details of the "Why", nor is it any of my business, I grant. :wavey:

Ed