1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What if ... HIllary's event were met with this kind of violence?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Aug 21, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/...dl1|sec1_lnk3&pLid=-1353842954_htmlws-main-bb

The news story told above is sick, disgusting and totally reflective of a group of people bent on evil, led by hate and plain old worried that Trump may win this thing and change their way of life!

It is angering to see such one-sided displays of disruption being leveled toward a candidate! I have to wonder what would happen if Trump supporters did this to Hillary's donors? Her rallies, if you can call them that? And her public speaking events in general?

Evil is at the midst of these attempts to disrupt Trump's efforts to speak or raise money, and it is time that anybody and everybody involved in these anti Trump activities faced the full measure of the law. Arrest them and hit them up with huge fines as well as mandatory jail time! Quit treating them like the immature individual they are!

What are your thoughts on this one-sided hate, violence and disruptive behavior exhibited toward's Trump?

• Like Like x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's what democrats do. It's their heritage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think they are worried, really. I think they just really don't like and/or hate Trump and his supporters.

It would be national news, obviously.

I disagree. Arresting them and fining them is going to fan the flames. These people don't have clear lines they won't cross. It's worth letting some things like this slide to avoid full-blown riots with burning buildings and loss of life.

I'm not saying that they DESERVE such leniency, but I believe that protecting the likely victims is more important.

It's not really toward Trump alone. It's toward his supporters, too. But I think it's reprehensible. I wish we could actually address it without risking worse behavior.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I agree it does seem to be the democratic method against any opposition. I would like to know if the masked guys had any affiliation with George Soros?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To paraphrase a verse that Trump probably has never read, "Those who live by insults and throwing people out of meetings die by insults and being protested about. He is only receiving back what he believes is acceptable actions he can show toward others.

6. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Unlike Trump, whose events are known to all who care to know, Hillary holds dozens of small fund raisers attended by celebrities and wealthy donors. Most are off the radar and wouldn't attract protestors even if they were known to the public. Reporters are not allowed into them. Here we see reporters huddled in a parking lot trying to hear her speeches.
    [​IMG]

LINK - AP
    "PROVINCETOWN, Mass. (AP) — It was a very busy, very lucrative weekend for Hillary Clinton in the summer playground of the East Coast's moneyed elite.

"She brunched with wealthy backers at a seaside estate in Nantucket, snacking on shrimp dumplings and crab cakes. A few hours later, she and her husband dined with an intimate party of 30 at a secluded Martha's Vineyard estate. And on Sunday afternoon, she joined the singer Cher at a "LGBT summer celebration" on the far reaches of Cape Cod.

By Sunday evening, Clinton had spoken to more than 2,200 campaign donors. But what she told the crowds remains a mystery."

• Informative Informative x 1