1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What if Palin were POTUS?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by tinytim, May 15, 2009.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

There are videos you can tell are continuous. This was one of them. They were walking and talking. In a studio, edits are no big deal. This was obviously straight continuity. You also obviously ever saw it.

2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

I cannot imagine a more factually errant post.

I in no way will defend Bush's bailouts. But...Obama thinks it's OK to decide who to hire/fire in private companies. Obama has given majority control of an automaker to the entity that helped destroy it. Obama's "experts" are pushing nationalization at every turn.

Review what "fascism" is, compare facts, and get back to me.

Or...continue with your fiction...

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

So you voted for Clinton, the child abuser and abortionist, in 92 and 96 and Dukakis, the abortionist governor of Mass. in 1988? Good record Snow.

5. OldRegular

You apparently did not watch the interview. They were not walking all the time. Even if they had been the tape could have been edited. Do you have any concept of how movies are made?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAO7cH-xrE

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No, I checked. Obama is closer to being a fascist than Bush and Cheney. Bush and Cheney turned out to be corporatists alright but lacked the charisma and a large loyal unquestioning following to be the "great leader".

It's all in the documentary.

7. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I did not vote for Dukakis! I did vote for Carter. Please get your facts straight before spouting off about something you don't know about.

8. OldRegular

You indicated you had voted for two Republicans. Realizing that you are a patriot who takes your responsibility to vote seriously it seemed obvious that you must have voted for Clinton and Dukakis. You said you did not vote for Dukakis and I must assume you are truthful. Does this mean you voted for the child abuser and abortionist Clinton? Please enlighten your curious brethern who wait with bated breath.