1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

what is some of the most stupid mistakes

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by massdak, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Taufgesinnter

Taufgesinnter New Member

That should teach them to have an imperial flag of Caesar's inside a church of God! :D

2. Taufgesinnter

Taufgesinnter New Member

A most logical mistake, Captain.

But..what do you mean "at that time...was also a very big Star Trek fan"...?

3. Taufgesinnter

Taufgesinnter New Member

OK, how about when the preacher and his wife gave up waiting after nearly an hour in an empty meetinghouse, and no doubt exasperated, headed on home, passing parishioners on their way to church. It was the morning of the switch from Daylight Saving Time. True story, I was there.

4. Brett

Brett New Member

And our biggest mistake was letting YOU in!

</font>[/QUOTE]It seems clear to me that Shiloh is merely a troll, possibly a non-Christian just here to make trouble. Personally, one of the first things I learned from God when I was saved was a spirit of humility and a willingness to recognize both my sins and my mistakes and to work to better myself. Such a blatant holier-than-thou attitude is completely incompatible with a child of God. As Baptists and as Christians, we must recognize that we are all pitiful sinners before the lord, and none of us can claim superiority with regard to spiritual matters. Only God can claim this.