1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is your favorite Christmas Hymn?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Dec 1, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For me, it is Silent Night! Maybe my mom wore off on me, but the music and words and the background story of how the song came about are awesome! Plus, my mom loved it so much, she asked that it be inserted it into her funeral service. We sang the song acapella, and there was not a dry eye in the church after we ended the song and the service!

I'd love to know what your favorite hymn is.

2. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

There are so many great ones that it is hard to choose a favorite. I love Christmas hymns. I play them all day at work. If I had to choose it would be What Child Is This?. Its is so beautiful. Silent Night is always a favorite. I also like Away In the Manger, O Little Town of Bethlehem and O Come All Ye Faithful. Christmas music is my favorite thing to listen to.

• Like Like x 1