1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What? No Thread About Pinckney's Proposed Resolution?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by RandR, May 5, 2004.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rule is that only members of Baptist churches may post in Baptist-only forums. Duh.

The other category is "All Christian" and there are many forums there. Baptists may post there as may any other Christian (whatever denomination or none).

(Within THAT "All Christian" forum is an open forum for other religions/doctrines which is where I suggest non baptists post their questions.)

Athiests, Deists, cults may NOT post in either category, since they are not Baptist or Christian.

2. MDavidM

MDavidM New Member

WE DO!!! Do you?

3. Coram Deo

Coram Deo New Member

I sincerely hope I'm not bending any rules in posting this, but for the sake of MDavidM finding my reply to his last post, I'd like to say that, in compliance to the request from the moderator, I have moved my posting to the All Christians Debate forum and chose to post under Current Events/News where I created a new topic called, SBC Christian Education Resolution. Cheers...