1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Obama really thinks of white folks:

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LadyEagle, May 22, 2008.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This is a straw man. I never, ever, in any regard would limit threads to things I agree with. Anyone can post any kind of misguided hatchet job they want. And I am free to exrpess my views.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

You err in your assumption. I would never think that you would purposefully attempt to deceive, I simply have a huge problem with posting things before checking into their authenticity.

BTW, this is 2008 - I get as much news here in Ireland as anyone in America. If I had cable I could even watch American news.

You know my feelings on Senator Obama. You repeatedly ignore that fact that I have huge issues with him, but on the basis of substance instead of chopped youtube videos.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I never said you werent. But you made a false claim of a hatchet job being clear when in fact you have no evidence to support such a claim. That is a highjack of the thread. Unless you go into the articel or video and address points made directly you have no credibility and it is obvious you simply want to distract or hghjack threads of this subject.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

No matter what you think of my character, it is not a hijack to express opinions on the OP.

I have made my point on the video. My feelings have not changed. Let other viewers form their own opinions. I won't defend my credibility or character here. I will let my reputation on the Baptist Board rest on my history here.

#44 NaasPreacher (C4K), May 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2008