1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What topics or series of lessons

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by baptistteacher, Jan 19, 2010.

1. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

What topics or series of lessons are you currently teaching your youth, or planning to teach?

I have been going through the Baptist Distinctives, using Regular Baptist Press youth materials as the basis, and add a lot of stuff to them. I take about 2 or 3 sessions on each lesson.

This has been a good way to teach them some doctrine and Baptist history at the same time.

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

It's great to hear that you're going through the Baptist Distinctives. There are a lot of Baptists who have never even heard of the Baptist Distinctives, and a few of them are on this board. :eek:

3. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

I think it's important to know, if you are a Baptist, why you are a Baptist. It's also important to know the basic doctrines of the faith once delivered to the saints. This will act as a guard against the cults and other religions.

As a missionary to the Mormons said, "It is easier to give a vaccination than to do a "Mormonectomy."