1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What, was it on missing teleprompter copy? Obama amends "you can keep it" message

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Nov 5, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Oh, OK. Now I get it. Sorry I didn't catch that four years ago when you were selling us this worthless pile of camel dung.

Musta been wax in my ears that day. Maybe my TV sound glitched when you got to that phrase, "But if the insurance company changes it ... " or perhaps there was lightning and thunder when you said it ... all nine hundred and forty seven-point-six times!!!

Or, just maybe ...

YOU LIED!!!

And now you're trying to cover it up -- with more camel dung. But then, the ACA has an abundant supply, so no matter what else you lied about it, you've got plenty of material to cover it up, don't you?

#1 thisnumbersdisconnected, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually he has lied about it 29 different times at this point. He has no shame.