1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What will you leave behind?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by abcgrad94, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Sense Webdog is passionate about things of vintage, I leave him my Coca Beach News papers that reported the launch of Apollo 11 in June of '69. :godisgood:

I leave SFIC and Linda64 my commemorative Coca Cola Bottle collection except my NASCAR bottles of which I divide among PastorSBC, SBCPreacher, CCRobinson and Swaimj.:thumbsup:

I leave Ed Edwards my High School Diploma. Which should prove that I have just enough wit to qualify above that of a louse. [​IMG]

I leave Joe my bicycle (Ross American) and shorts, of which I can no longer pedal and shorts that I can no longer wear. :laugh:

2. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

What I've always wanted.

I would leave TinyTim an unlimited supply of pink fingernail polish, unlimited supply of corn, and a heavy duty toilet seat. :laugh:

TomVols, I would leave Kentucy Wildcat banners to put over the pictures of Bruce Pearl and Pat Summitt.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

:applause: :thumbs: I forgot about the stall story, that one put tears in my eyes...

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I will leave my snow shovel and a bag of salt to LeBuick because I know what the weather is like where he lives.

To Sopranette, I will leave 5 pair of crutches.

To Palatka, I will leave my chocolate Nascar model.

To TinyTim I will leave the ability to say what's on his mind. :)

#24 I Am Blessed 24, May 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008
  5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I'll leave Tater my hundered extra pounds. She need them like I need my wife to have her credit cards... :BangHead:

6. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I leave Sopranette my walking boot.

I leave I Am Blessed 17 my life size stand up of LaBron James.

I leave Tiny Tim my old "The Incredible Hulk" comics. Those little blue smurfes still get on my nerves.

7. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

To my good friend the lovely Ms. Sue I leave three fireman helmets painted in Christmas theme for her annual nativity scene. I would like to make sure that going forward your scene is PC for the southerners. Let me explain with a story I found here http://www.geocities.com/whisperzz.geo/virginia.html#nativity

8. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I leave LeBuick a new pulpit, since he has pounded his into oblivion by now.

9. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I leave LeBuick a handkerchief as that looks like spittle flying from that pulpit. :tongue3:

10. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

To Tator Tot I leave an entire Mr. Potato Head designer wardrobe by CALVIN CLIDAHO.

To Patatka51 I leave a dozen chocolate donuts and a fresh pot of coffee, since someone took his and left a rocket in their place.

To Webdog I leave a lifetime supply of diapers for all those cute childrens he keeps having.

11. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Thanks, Amy. In return you can have every wet, slimy hairball my cat throws up and my dog grabs running around the house while I'm chasing her and yelling at her "let it go Sadie" with my son chasing me scolding me for chasing and yelling at the dog while my cat just sits there watching.

Cats are great :laugh:

12. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

They're also smarter than you. :laugh: :laugh:

While you all are running around barking and scolding and chasing dogs with hair balls, she's sitting there enjoying the show! :laugh:

13. Rubato 1

Rubato 1 New Member

NOBODY LEFT ME NOTHIN'. :tear:

I hope I at least get an invitation to a few of your funerals. I really would like to see a few of them... :praying:

14. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I've been trying to leave you with a winning baseball team...but I'm still waiting for mine to start winning (Indians) :)

15. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I leave Rubato1 a great big map of the world, so he can figure out what his exact location is, because as of now he only knows that he is somewhere on EARTH.

[​IMG]

Location, location, location.

16. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Ah, Rubato1 how could I have ever forgotten you? I leave you my life size stand up of Jeff Burton, who has a Coke in his right hand. :thumbsup: Always remember, "Coke adds life." :laugh: And with Amy's gift he can "Give the World a Coke."

17. Rubato 1

Rubato 1 New Member

Are all of these life-sized stand-ups the only friends you have (you certainly seem to have several of them)? You are a Coke employee, so I could kind of understand that...I wonder how much they had to pay Jeff Burton to hold that coke in his hand? :laugh:

I love you, Mel. I love you with a Pepsi in my hand :thumbs:.

18. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hearby bequeath unto Rubato a top-of-the-line GPS unit so he can find his exact location without having to ask for directions!

19. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Being of sound mind............

I spent every dime I had.

BBob, :tongue3: :laugh:

#39 Brother Bob, May 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2008
  20. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

LOL LeBuick. "We came from afar". LOL

Usually when someone asks me what I am going to leave behind, I say, "everything"! :)