1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What's Behind the London Attacks?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jul 8, 2005.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess this must have replaced the old idea, believed by some, that 10 European nations would come together and revive the Roman Empire and the AntiChrist would come out of this set up.

Since that theory was blown out of the water by there being way more than ten countries in the European Union, some of which are not in the area of the old Roman Empire, I guess that some now believe that it is now ten regions that are to be the source of the AntiChrist.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where is Antartica? I don't see Antarctica on that map.

3. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

4. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Ken, stop being a pest.

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please, PN, no personal attacks. I have addressed the substance of your posts. I would appreciate you doing the same.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

The transcript is as follows.

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

Click here for a clip of this dialogue. click here for a longer clip where the comments can be heard in their full context.

The fact that the exercise mirrored the exact locations and times of the bombings is light years beyond a coincidence. Power said the drill focused around 'simultaneous bombings'. At first the bombings were thought to have been spread over an hour, but the BBC reports just today that the bombings were in fact simultaneous.

Whole Story Here

Terrorism expert says at least one person tipped off to London attacks

Tom Kenny
    Action News 36
    Jul 7, 18:25 PM EDT

Terrorism expert Tommy Preston of Preston Global in Frankfort, Kentucky, said sources in the intelligence community reported that at least one person in London, England was warned of Thursday morning's terrorist attacks moments before the initial blast. Preston, citing sources in the intelligence community, said former Israeli Prime Minister and current Finance Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was in London this morning for an economic forum. "Just before the first blast, Netanyahu got a call from the Israeli Embassy telling him to stay in his hotel room. The hotel is located next to the subway station where the first attack occurred and he did stay put and shortly after that, there was the explosion," Preston said.

SOURCE

7. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

Actually, people in the know discovered long ago that tin-foil or aluminium foil alone is next to useless against the new and improved (NWO) government microwave and particle beams.

To properly shield oneself from these rays that zaps memory and increases cognitive dissonance
    (like public school, television and fluoridation in our drinking water didn't dumb us down enough) you need to switch from tin or aluminum foil to a product called Reflectix and aluminium tape. Make sure you are properly grounded by attaching a wire from your cranial shield to the metal water system in your home.

Reflectix has much better insulating properties and more surface area to bounce the rays out and away from your skull a small coil of copper or brass wire approx 12.658" glued in the top effectively handles any rays that may be emitted from your PC screen. If you cannot find any in or around your current location you can always feel free to PM me your coordinates and I'll have my chief engineer beam you over the correct amount of material and proper instructions to build your own Improved Reflectix Cranial shield. :cool:

Recent studies have shown that people most effected by these new rays live in unusually flat terrain and watch Fox news at least twice a week.
    </font>[/QUOTE]I am saving this one this is classic [​IMG]

btw my reflectix cranial shield is still going strong but I may upgrade it to get satellite radio ;)

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I tried to intercept satellite transmissions one time using an old down converter from Space Invaders Inc. (I do not recommend it) It was way to heavy and I got a stiff neck. I painted mine with radar repelent paint from The Sportsmans Guide (it's out of stock now) but with the flat black is really nice, it doubles as my skull bucket when I ride my custom built British chopper a 1969 T120R (that's two carbs) and 55 horse power straight to the ground on a hardtail frame! :D

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This story was discredited the other day. Not surprising that some people try to make something sinister about the Jews out of this attack.

Israel not warned about blasts - foreign minister
    07/07/2005 - 12:37:23

Israel was not warned about possible terror attacks in London before at least six blasts ripped through the city, Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said today.

A Foreign Ministry official had said earlier that British police warned the Israeli Embassy in London of possible terror attacks minutes before the first explosion.

“There was no early information about terrorist attacks,” Shalom told Israel Army Radio. “After the first explosion an order was given that no one move until things become clear.”

Israel was holding an economic conference in a hotel over the underground stop where one of the blasts occurred. Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was supposed to attend the conference, but “after the first explosion our finance minister received a request not to go anywhere,” Shalom said.

He said he wasn’t aware of any Israeli casualties.

Shalom speculated that attackers might have taken advantage of the fact that police resources were diverted to a meeting of Western leaders.

The Israeli ambassador to London, Zvi Hefetz, said today that the embassy was in a state of emergency following the explosions in London, with no one allowed to enter or leave.

Danny Biran, an Israeli Foreign Ministry official, said all phone lines to the embassy were down.

The ministry has set up a situation room to deal with hundreds of phone calls from concerned relatives. Thousands of Israelis are living in London or visiting the city at this time, Biran said.

Amir Gilad, a Netanyahu aide, told Israel Radio that Netanyahu’s entourage was receiving updates all morning from British security officials, and “we have also asked to change our plans.”

Netanyahu had been scheduled to stay in London until Sunday, but that could change, Gilad said.

- SOURCE

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"This story was discredited the other day."

Actually it wasn't discredited the other day. Their has only been denials. What, did you expect them to admit to it? I didn't. This is exactly what I expected.

"Not surprising that some people try to make something sinister about the Jews out of this attack."

I see where this is going Ken. You can't question an Israeli you evil anti semite. Man this spin has got alot of mileage on it. Not surprising that some people would try to make something sinister about an honest investigation into the facts.

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It would be different if there was real proof instead of someone who heard from some "source" who heard from some "source" who heard from some "source", etc.

12. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

The exact thing happen during 9-11, 4 or 5 simultaneous exercises for intercepting hostile aircraft were being conducted at the same location and time of the real event. As I understand Cheney was behind the controls ensuring the high jacked airplanes would have time to reach their targets.

13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting. Sure would like to see some verifiable proof.

14. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

http://www.911dossier.co.uk/pen10.html

Norman Mineta on Cheney's (unknown) 'Orders'

The testimony of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta on May 23 about Cheney's actions is revealing. Mineta said he arrived at the Presidential Emergency Operating Center (PEOC) at 9:20 a.m. where he observed the Vice President taking charge:

Mineta: There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out.The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?"

And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?" Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant. And.

Hamilton: The flight you're referring to is the.

Mineta: The flight that came into the Pentagon.

After some discussion of whether Cheney's orders meant to shoot down the hijacked aircraft, it was clearly stated on the record that there were no such orders to do so, which raises the obvious question of what "the orders" were:
    http://www.911dossier.co.uk/pen10.html

Hamilton: And so there was no specific order there to shoot that plane down.

Mineta: No, sir.

Hamilton: But there were military planes in the air in position to shoot down commercial aircraft.

Mineta: That's right. The planes had been scrambled, I believe, from Otis at that point.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"It would be different if there was real proof instead of someone who heard from some "source" who heard from some "source" who heard from some "source", etc."

I agree Ken. But if your looking for real proof among all the anonymous sources, high ranking officials speaking on condition of anonimity, sources close to the white house say mainstream news megaco inc., yada yada yada...fagitabotit.

You got about as much chance in finding real proof all by yourself among all the spin, chatter and propaganda as I have of winning an Olympic gold medal. Best we can do is try to sort it out by cui bono and what others have already documented.

You say Infowars and Prinsonplanet.com have no credibilty because of the name of their websites or because they are "wacky conpiracy theorist nut jobs" okay, so they ain't mainstream. So what?

Does that discount all the years Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson has been compiling evidence? Does that discount all the evidence they have compiled and put together so everyday folk can find it easily?

Take a look at it sometime Ken, there is years worth of mainstream news articles and documents from all over the world on events and trends.

You say you'd like proof, okay how far are willing to go to find it? Are you willing to look past Alex Jones' opinions and headers on his website or mass produced corporate packaged news articles with all the anonymous high ranking officials speaking on condition of anonymity? I am.

Why? Because I want the truth bad enough to
    leave preconceived notions at the door and look under every rock and log till I find it. Period.

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whatever, poncho. All of this stuff you dig up via the Internet won't change a thing. Nothing is going to happen to those in power, and you know it, whether this speculation you post is true or false.

17. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

http://tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_facts.html

On the morning of September 11th, 2001, Dick Cheney was running several war games in the north eastern portion of the United States. These drills included many hijacking scenarios, where hijacked commercial jets were hijacked and flown into buildings. At the same time Cheney had arranged for a drill involving a bio attack on NY. This resulted in FEMA setting up a command post on pier 29 in New York on September 10th.

The war games involved live fly exercises, and electronic drills where fake blips were placed on radar screens. Cheney was in charge of a communications system that superseded those of the FAA, NORAD and NEADS. Some of the drills possibly included remote control planes.

Cheney was in a position to have the air defense agencies stand down.

From from September 2000 to June 2001, 67 planes steered off course. All 67 times our air defense systems worked as they should, and interceptors were launched. You may remember this happening when Payne Stewart and his crew died in flight. On September 11th, 2001, when Dick Cheney was running his war games, 4 jet airliners were supposedly hijacked, and all our systems that have worked flawlessly 67 times that year, failed. Coincidence?

While these facts seem to incriminate Cheney, all you can do within reason is ask these questions:

Was Cheney in a position to have the defense systems stand down?
    Did Cheney, a member of PNAC, a group who expressed the fact that their agenda would be better accepted if we had a “new Pearl Harbor”, have a motive? Did he benefit from the events?
    Could the events have been an accident? Could the drills have gone bad?
    Why did the 9/11 Commission Report omit the information about the drills, making only 1 mention of them in a single footnote. The report only mentioned 1 drill, and falsely described it as a drill to defend against Russian Bombers. In the age of ICBMs, are we to believe that we have to practice defending the nation against Russian bombers in the north eastern portion of the US?
    Why have the news media neglected to inform the public of Cheney’s actions that day?
    Why did Bush and Cheney insist on being questioned by the commission together, without being taped, without taking an oath and with no records kept?
    If you did not know this information, you have to ask yourself why it is not common knowledge? You also have to ask what else don’t you know?
    In the years following the event, have you ever heard from the people who you were told committed these acts? Or, have you only been told why this happened by the people who want you to believe their story.

Use your common sense. Do you think the global intelligence powers failed this badly? Do you think men who could barely pilot a 2 seat plane can navigate across several states and find their target? Are you that gullible? Have some self respect, and think before you believe what you are told.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And to think I've been accused of having a defeatist attitude. [​IMG]

19. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whatever, poncho. Have a good life. Give my regards to Cisco. [​IMG]

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I will continue to fight for truth justice and the American way. Thanks Ken. Cisco says...Paz y alegría a usted mi amigo. [​IMG]