1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whats wrong with college students today?

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Ps104_33, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. North Carolina Tentmaker

Wow, I agree with your facts completely, but not your conclusion. Yes even in 'Christian Colleges' there is sex, drugs, alcohol and so on. And yes I know that from personal experience, it was only 20 years ago I was a student and I remember. And yes I include all those fundamental colleges in that (PCC, BJU, BBC, HAC and all the rest)

While they may be your sons and daughters forever, they will not be children forever and at some point they will not longer be under any supervision. We need to raise our children to develope real convictions and the ability to stand on their own when those temptations come. Because someday they will come and 'because daddy said so' will not be enough.

Please send your kids to college, just prepare them first!

2. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

If they were in church their entire life they should already be prepared. There's no excuse they can come up with to deny they knew the truth.

Thankfully, I never fell for the tricks of the devil, when it comes to drugs, alcohol, sex, and so on. :thumbs:

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This thread has reached or passed page three. It will be closed sometime after 9.00 am EST today

#23 NaasPreacher (C4K), Nov 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007
  4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Closed at 10.15 AM EST

#24 NaasPreacher (C4K), Nov 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.