1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What's your mental image of Dr. Thomas Cassidy?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by bb_baptist, Aug 20, 2001.

1. livin'intheword

livin'intheword New Member

Favorite Quote From Doc C
    " You and I may both read the Bible, the difference is that I UNDERSTAND what I'm reading, and you don't."
    (something along those lines)
    Hmmmm I picture him to be...tall, smart and reserved looking. Salt n' Pepper hair. Although these days more salt than pepper ;) Whatelse, whatelse. Oh and humor! "Now Now, you're not supposed to have fun in church stop that laughing."
    I have a story to tell, and it'll probably get me in HUGE trouble but here goes. Doc C is a WONDERFUL preacher, and he LOVES to make people laugh. He preaches alot on being married. He has this little story he tells about being married and being saved. It's supposed to go something like this " Just because you believe in marriage doesn't make you married. Just like believing in God doesn't make you saved." Well..man I'm laughin' again! I couldn't stop laughing that day in church. Ok on with the story. Well so he starts to tell that little bit of info...and it comes out like this.. " Just because you believe in God doesn't make you Marred." (smacks hand down on desk) Then LOL he looks at his wife in the front row, and said " WHAT?!" Like SHE'S the one that said it. His wife and I just about died laughing. Teehee. Man, whew...He keeps 'em crackin' up. :D :D :D