1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

When will Obama break his deafening silence?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 1, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/30/officer-involved-shooting-reported-at-south-carolina-mall/

Nevertheless, another police officer shot down in the line of duty! When will the president speak out from behind his bully pulpit, asking that the black radical stop with their senseless murder of good men and women of law enforcement?

Today he spent an endless number of words berating the community college murder of at least ten students on Oregon, but he has yet to utter a word on behalf of this war against cops that he is partially responsible for!

He started this with Trayvon and Brown, so why not put out the fires of hate by taking to the bully pulpit and calling for a calm?

That is my question .... why does he refuse to make a stand against all this violence towards cops?

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    RD2:
    This IS a rhetorical question, is it not?

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Perhaps he will speak up when snip old snip white men speak against the radical police officers stopping with their senseless murder of good unarmed men and women of color.:thumbs:

#3 Zaac, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
  4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

If I saw this, I would be the first to speak up, and to take my concerns as far as needed to see justice served!

As for you, Jesus loves you, and so do I! :D

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." George W. Bush

Believe it or not, the power of the mainstream media doesn’t just reside in their ability to lie. While they’re known to publish falsehoods on a regular basis, that’s not really their strong suit. Their propaganda reaches its highest potency when they tell the truth. All they have to do obsess over a real news story, over and over again, until they’ve convinced you that this event represents a dangerous new trend.

That seems to be the case with the supposed ‘war on police’ that is all the rage in the media these days, especially on Fox News. Every time a police officer is killed, they will talk about the incident for days on end. In fact, they’ve had more stories on police deaths this year than the previous 4 years combined. Other news stations like ABC and CBS have similar numbers. Meanwhile, the number of police officers who are actually killed on a yearly basis is plummeting.

Continue . . . http://www.thedailysheeple.com/media-lies-the-war-on-police-is-a-complete-sham_092015