1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Where Did The Name Jesus Come From

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by HisWitness, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

As a moderator, he has a right, and probably a duty to determine whether you are really a Baptist or not since this IS after called "Baptist Board". When you have demonstrated repeated inconsistencies with Baptist doctrines even among the most diverse of Baptist denominations-i.e., though there are many factions, there are still yet many distinctives that are largely common-he would have every right to ask you to prove that you are a Baptist, and as an authority on this forum, you are in rebellion by refusing to answer a question that is legitimate to verifying your right to be a member of this forum.

2. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

and you speak lies against me friend read my other posts

I said there was one form of the name jesus meant hail Zeus--there are more than 1 form of the name

I never said Christ was created at all friend

Men were called serpents in the NT by John the Baptist--So it is biblical for me to say a Man was a Serpent

Why do you continue to lash out lies against me friend--??:love2::love2:

3. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Very well stated!

4. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

Does Baptist Doctrine deny the original name of Christ as Yahshua ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.