1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured White on White Crime

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, May 18, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. Someone who didn't love you would let you continue to look ridiculously stupid. I've tried to help you. But you're quite stubborn in your need to be correct when you're mathematically wrong.:wavey:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Ummm, yes it does. The probability of you flipping heads on a coin doesn't change. Every time you flip it, you'll either get heads or you won't. 50/50.

Looking at past results of what? The results we're talking about are based upon folks who have ALREADY DONE something. That is not applicable to the folks who haven't done it.

Most here either believe or they don't. He'll either save you or HE won't.

3. targus

targus New Member

That is what your words say that you believe - but your actions say otherwise.

You admitted that you don't go into certain areas of Atlanta because "bad things happen".

If everything is 50/50 you should have no fear of going anywhere at any time.

This is where you call me ridiculous. :laugh:

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. I don't go into neighborhoods inside the Perimeter or outside unless I've been invited. I get lots of invites.:flower:

Who said that?

You're ridiculous.

5. targus

targus New Member

You are changing your story.

You said you didn't go inside the Perimeter "because bad things happen there".

So which is it?

Either bad things happening before inside the Perimeter matter or they don't.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Nope. You only heard part of the story and kept repeating it because it helped your narrative. I've said REPEATEDLY that I'm always in inner city Atlanta because that's where the kids are whom I deal.

Which do you want it to be for your narrative?

Matters about as much as it does outside the Perimeter. I'll tell you just like I've told folks for decades who claim MARTA, the metro rail system, would bring a bad element into the suburbs, the bad element can drive.

It's not hemmed in by the Perimeter. :laugh:

7. targus

targus New Member

Not what you said... changing your story again... but what else can one expect?

BTW what is it that you "deal" to kids? :laugh:

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ridiculous thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk