1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

White Student Union started on Georgia campus. Immediately labeled racist by members

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ATLANTA (WXIA) — A new student club at Georgia State University is attracting more attention than most new student clubs do — just the club’s name is stirring up controversy.
    The first-year student at Georgia State who organized the club is calling it the “White Student Union.”
    Photo Gallery: Student organizes “White Student Union”
    The organizer, Patrick Sharp, insisted Wednesday night that no one should have any cause for worry or concern.
    Sharp said he has heard objections from students about the club’s name, and he understands why some are objecting.
    But he’s hoping no one will pre-judge him or his club.
    “I decided to organize a White Student Union,” he said, simply.

http://www.theconservativenewsfeed....led-racist-by-members-of-black-student-union/

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He'll learn just how determined the opposition is to make blacks the master race.

3. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I say good for him. If blacks are allowed to have black organizations, then why shouldn't whites be allowed to have white organizations?

4. thisnumbersdisconnected

Because it's racist. Didn't you know that? Every ethnicity and religion is allowed to rabidly and unapologetically promote itself except for whites, and Christians. I think there's a law.

[/sarcasm]