White Student Union started on Georgia campus. Immediately labeled racist by members

Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell
    Expand Collapse

ATLANTA (WXIA) — A new student club at Georgia State University is attracting more attention than most new student clubs do — just the club’s name is stirring up controversy.
    The first-year student at Georgia State who organized the club is calling it the “White Student Union.”
    Photo Gallery: Student organizes “White Student Union”
    The organizer, Patrick Sharp, insisted Wednesday night that no one should have any cause for worry or concern.
    Sharp said he has heard objections from students about the club’s name, and he understands why some are objecting.
    But he’s hoping no one will pre-judge him or his club.
    “I decided to organize a White Student Union,” he said, simply.

http://www.theconservativenewsfeed....led-racist-by-members-of-black-student-union/

2. Aaron

Aaron
    Expand Collapse

He'll learn just how determined the opposition is to make blacks the master race.

3. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan
    Expand Collapse

I say good for him. If blacks are allowed to have black organizations, then why shouldn't whites be allowed to have white organizations?

4. thisnumbersdisconnected

thisnumbersdisconnected
    Expand Collapse

Because it's racist. Didn't you know that? Every ethnicity and religion is allowed to rabidly and unapologetically promote itself except for whites, and Christians. I think there's a law.

[/sarcasm]