1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured White Supremacy Threads?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Darrell C, May 6, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. No opinion

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And by the way, everything in the post was true. You can respond and show where I lied and gave misinformation. It is all recorded in the public record and I stand behind every word as true.

God bless.

2. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, folks, 2 for yes, 6 for no, and 1 for "no opinion."

Wouldn't we think that if so many were against the creation of threads that are racially contentious, and worse...insulting, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that seclusion of threads of these types is a mild suggestion contrasted with the exclusion seen in the majority vote?

And are we not seeing a double standard presented in the two polls (the other being "Should Racially Contentious Threads be secluded?")?

It is doubtful, while this type of double standard is in effect in the hearts and minds of people, who make excuses for some when they should not. Not in a Biblical Worldview. Racism of any sort should not be tolerated in the Body of Christ. And when it is openly preached from so-called pulpits, it should be defined for what it is...satanic endeavor, removed from the Gospel of Christ, it is another gospel which I would think the Body in unity would have no problem calling it for what it is.

God bless.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I borrowed your killfile for him days ago ITL. :laugh:

4. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was more than a few days ago. It was when the truth starting getting too close to home.

But that's okay, I'm used to people getting upset when they are not coddled.

God bless.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Tough being the new guy isn't it?