1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Whites Must Confront Reality

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree, and I will keep repeating it.

Show me a Scriptural basis for your doctrine. Show me how one could possibly confuse your campaign with Christian attitude and ministry.

You would, I believe, be a slaver if you had that power. That is what your words reveal your heart to be.

So show me where I have lied.

Show me where I have been racist or oppressive.

Then respond to the points made.

It's a free country, my friend...unless one self-imposes slavery upon themselves.

Answer the question.

Are you going to tell me that your parents and grandparents taught you not to be racist, even though some whites were? If that is the case...the question still remains.

You did not get it from the Word of God, you did not get it from the Spirit of God, and you did not get it from personal oppression and slavery. I can understand if relatives were treated badly, and how that might engender hatred, but a Christian is not given license to hate.

It's wickedness to admit to facts?

Do you also hate your black ancestors that gathered up slaves and sold them? Do you hate those blacks in Africa today who are still doing that?

You're a hypocrite.

Do you also break into people's places of business and steal their possessions? Set houses on fire? Bash people over the head with bricks?

You, Zaac, will be held accountable for your part in stirring up such hatred.

Can you show me where I said they didn't?

If I were to base my opinion on black people on your doctrine, I would probably conclude that only black people matter. Well, American Black people, that is. I don't see any concern for Africans that are still slaves.

Not just me, but many people groups. Do you equate it with the holocaust?

Good thing Germany lost, they also hated everyone other than their own group.

No you don't. If that were the case, we would be hearing Zaac speak about Modern Slavery. We would see Zaac speaking about Christian Persecution, where, it's not a matter of someone's feeling being hurt, it's a matter where people's heads are being cut off. their tongues cut out, their hands lopped off, and imprisonment for their faith in Christ.

Hypocrite.

You live in a fantasy world. Not sure how anyone can equate rabble-rousing like this to Christianity. Not sure how anyone can place this issue as the all important issue of the day.

Again, it is self-centered, self-serving, and quite in contradiction to a Christian world-view.

Not true. You don't have a Biblical worldview that recognizes the true condition of the hearts of men.

I am very interested in racial as well as religious prejudice in Europe. Are you aware that Islam's violence can be linked directly to the Muslim population? The more Muslims, the more violence.

However, that doesn't mean I think Muslims should suffer persecution either. But I am not going to ignore the entire story, as you do, because it profits me.

Are you a Muslim, Zaac?

Sorry, lol, common sense allows me to examine an issue, and salvation allows me to do so with a little more clarity than natural men.

You seek to avoid the point, but it still remains. Your plight is trifling in comparison with the harsh realities of slavery.

You should be ashamed that you ignore these realities.

Again, what makes you think it is Christians you are speaking of? Because they said they were? That is about as credible as your claim to a Spirit led campaign of hatred and racist propaganda.

I'm still waiting for you to deal with the material already presented.

So comment on Modern Slavery and tell me why you aren't seeking to help raise awareness of those issues?

Could it be that it is contrary to the illusion of oppression which you seek to justify your campaign with? Because it exposes blacks as being just as ready to enslave as whites?

Your people, my friend, are just as culpable. But we can't confuse your truth with reality, now can we?

Sure it is, depending what it is that is opposed.

But opposing Christians? Wake up.

Read your Bible.

I do go everywhere in the world to speak to people about what is going on in America.

And since when is it the responsibility of Christians to do something other than what they are commanded in Scripture? It is that mentality that justified the Crusades, isn't it?

Well, you seem to be adept at ignoring what others have to say, so go ahead, add that to your database of misinformation.

God bless.

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    DarrellC, you are wasting your time.

Well, that's what he said over there, but then he also claimed to be a Southern Baptist minister that wouldn't marry a gay couple. But I don't believe robust is a sock - that is the real thing there.

All I know for sure is that the OP must have access to a computer and the ability to post 24/7. because he's ALWAYS here trolling about "old white men" when's he's a white man older than I am. Response? /ignoreuser

3. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good chance you grew up with more opportunity than I did.

I grew up poor.

Might have something to do with population as well.

So tell me, do black people have a leg up on whites in countries with predominately black populations? Shall I embrace anger and hatred for them because they have an advantage I don't? Maybe I should whine about illegal immigrants who have health care and pay no taxes.

Name them, Zaac.

I have worked hard for everything I have. I'll place the discrimination I have faced that included actual beatings and near death experiences...

...you want to tell me when you were ever beaten by a police officer?

Go ahead, you want to compare realities of oppression, prejudice, and discrimination? I'll take that bet and I am quite confident you will lose.

And I'll pause there because I want to know what true discrimination you have experienced. I have been beaten by cops, and it doesn't seem being white did me much good.

Continued...

4. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

It's never a waste of time to speak to those who have been deceived. While we cannot continually address the same points they refuse to actually respond to, I feel we should take the time to give it a go, lol.

After that, let them rail to themselves.

God bless.

5. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Might have something to do with the fact there were just so many of them back then.

Then dern Chinese, they think China was built for orientals...

You are a defeatist and I feel very sorry for you. Any black man can take the same initiative the underprivileged whites can...and make anything happen.

It is racist propaganda fellows such as yourself justify their racist attitudes with.

It is a fact that there are good and bad Police Officers.

That is the only relevant fact.

Find me a Christian Cop that is a racist and oppresses black people and I will question his Christianity.

Christianity is made evident through Doctrine and Practice, and you are just as much in error as Atheists who revile Christianity because of what has taken place by so-called Christians. Show me a Biblical Justification for Crusades, with hunts, and bombing abortion clinics.

C'mon, Zaac, you love yourself and your people.

You hate whites and Republicans.

Do you advocate for abortion and gay rights as well? Be surprised to learn differently. No way you could vote Democratic if you didn't. You would have to elect a man who is okay with killing his grandchildren so his daughters don't have to be punished.

So quote what I have said that is racist.

As far as being a Baptist, this forum, if you were even the slight bit interested in Biblical Doctrine, evidences the differences of the different groups f Baptists, which means you cannot, as you do with whites, cast them all as identical in Doctrine and Practice.

But sorry, don't want to confuse you with the facts.

It's true. You know it, I know it, most everyone here knows it.

I think you like to instigate people to wrath so you can feed your anger when they respond emotionally. Gotta question that, Zaac.

Why not, as I have suggested, put your Doctrine to the test. Get involved in something other than racially centered issues. Actually read your Bible. Discuss it with Christians.

You certainly live in a fantasy world. Christ did not end slavery, my friend. The wickedness He opposes centers around man's relationship with God first, his relationship to the brethren second, his relationship with men afterwards.

You oppose, like many radical racist advocates, the end of racism, because you would be left with nothing to do.

I just can't see how you have helped anyone, much less blacks.

Again, apparently you suffer delusions of grandeur. The way this post reads...I think you equate yourself to MLK and...Moses.

You are a Political Religionist and there is really nothing funny about it. You are on a par with those who prefer to listen to Glen Beck than read their Bibles.

Sad.

I've addressed several, and you still dance around some core issues concerning slavery.

Sorry, you won't make me feel bad about being white. About being human, sure. But white? I had no more control over that than the millions of Jews had over their heritage.

And again, I remind you that all men in Christ are one. There is no separation based on race or gender in the Christian worldview. Doesn't mean all Christians live up to that standard, but then, we have people like you who apparently nurture their racism because of their experiences with people of other races. Of course they are usually found to be completely clueless concerning the Word of God in the first place, so it stands to reason.

Guess again. I don't make many friends on the forums, because I am not afraid to admit I disagree with someone.

You want to know what flagged me? You did, because you showed up with your racist vitriol in a Doctrinal Discussion forum. I would suggest you refrain from posing as a Christian who seeks to discuss Biblical Doctrine and limit yourself to the political and "Other Denominations" boards.

Are you a Baptist? If not, you have no business cluttering the Baptist Discussion boards with your propaganda.

Continued...

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    that's right - Z's profile does not mention he is a Baptist. I contend that if you do not identify yourself as a Baptist - you should not post in the Baptist section.

7. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This points out your ego, as well as your paranoia. I would tell you that they have medicines for your condition but I am opposed to the slavery of psych meds as well, so, nope, not gonna do it...

Every one's out to get poor little Zaac, because he's a black man, and there are a lot of whites on this forum, presumably. Your condition is self-imposed. Try going to a predominately white Christian Forum and speaking about Doctrine, which is why most of us are here.

You might make a friend or two, even if you are black. Believe it or not...some of us are equal opportunity discriminators. Just ask the Atheists I speak to. Ask, in fact, those wicked white Post-Tribulationists.

I don't care your color, or your race. All I care about is your doctrine. And sometimes I will mention Practice, lol.

Again, your inflated ego actually thinks those here are interested in your vitriol.

I only have to read one post to know who you are and what doctrine you bring. I responded to that post. I responded to another. And I didn't, believe it or not, know the color of your skin, just the content of your doctrine.

You are as equally damaging to the cause of Christ as any Atheist Minister. And if I oppose your doctrine, understand it is doctrinal only. If we were to interact in the real world, my friend, chances are I would respond to this kind of doctrine there as well. But, if you were like most people, and behaved as civilized people do, then it would probably be just like my dealings with any other black person I deal with.

What friends? If you read my posts you will see that most of it has to do with disagreement. I am not here to make friends, but to discuss doctrine, and I'll admit, I like to debate.

Yeah, me and Bill, we are very funny fellows. But thanks! Not everyone recognizes good humor when they hear it.

Your racism consumes you, Zaac. That's why you neglect doctrinal discussions. I could show you what consumes other members here as well, if you like. Every thread they are in turns to that consuming issue which binds them as precludes growth. For some it is the Calv/Arm issue. For some it is the Catholic/Protestant issue. For some it is the post/Pre Tribulation issue.

For you...it is the black/white issue, and that has no place in the heart of any Christian.

We would have to turn the parable of the Good Samaritan on it's head, for the Christ you profess would have patted those Levites on the back.

So could you point out any post you have done that points people to Christ? Be interested to look at that.

To take your mind off your hatred and digest the Word of God which can successfully treat your malady of heart.

That's why.

There you go charging people you don't even know with charges you are drawing from the air.

The truth is, no-one cares about your doctrine anyway, and that is how it should be. The focus should be Biblical Doctrine.

The only reason you come under fire is your doctrine is in opposition to a Christian view. You take it even further by trying to manipulate emotions.

Don't antagonize people and then play the martyr when someone says something.

Continued...

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I told you guys when he first got here he was a troll. I'm not sure he actually believes the junk he posts. He sure is effective and getting a rise out of people. This, I believe, is his goal.

9. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quit ignoring the facts, Zaac.

Answer the questions.

Black people, right now, are enslaving black people, yet you don't care. Instead you establish a false martyr syndrome and whine about what you don't have.

Wake up, my friend. Perhaps if you were an advocate of ending slavery and it's effects you might actually get some agreement among Christians. There are numerous Christian efforts that seek to end slavery and they do not care what color the slaves, or the slavers are.

Funny, but you don't seem to get along to well with what the Body of Christ is taught in Scripture.

Was Onesimus patted on the back for running away? Did the Lord lead him to rise up and champion slaves who had received freedom already?

You make it clear your people are black, and you make it equally clear being a Christian does not restrain you from reviling the Body of Christ.

I only know what you reveal. Your heart is exposed, my friend.

Don't see you talking about the oppression of blacks by Hispanics. Or Hispanics by blacks.

But that's okay, right? You have a right to oppress others because you were oppressed. Just not going to work with most Christians. Because we are going to see it for the worldly mindset it is, and in no way confuse it with a legitimate Christian worldview.

I know you have a singular focus. Your posts make that evident. You are consumed with racial hatred.

I voted for him, Mormon or no. But you see, I can distinguish between the world and the Church.

And he was a much more qualified candidate than Obama. But I guess it's okay, because he is black, for him to openly lie to both blacks and whites. Say, wasn't that a white guy he told he would have more leeway in the second term?

Not if you are not a Baptist. Of course, that is only if a lawful behavior means anything to you.

You are, because of your doctrine, restricted from them. Not because you are black, but because you are not a Baptist. If you are a Baptist, have at it. But try to remember they are primarily centered on Christian Doctrine among Baptists, your own doctrine is best suited to this board.

Always pointing the finger, eh? So you think you make men repent, is that it? Got news for you, that is the work of the Spirit of God. And we know Who the Spirit of God glorifies, and that is Christ. Not blacks, not whites, not even Jews.

Now that is laughable.

It's a small world you live in, and apparently a very dark one. Poor, poor Zaac.

Let's clarify the reality, and change your statement:

"If you guys do not embrace my doctrine and judgment of white Christians...I'll keep antagonizing you until you respond emotionally and I can justify my racial hatred."

That what is in view here. Please Christianity out of it, for you espouse a satanic doctrine that inspires only hatred and contention, and the irony is that you then wonder why racism continues to be a problem for some people in America.

God bless.

10. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pearls - swine!!!!!

11. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is it? So I guess responding now is also irrelevant.

You still don't change hearts. Zaac, all you do is stir emotions, and you do that intentionally.

You can call political persuasion wickedness, and I would agree, when it gets to the point of political Religion, but in view is the higher calling to lead men to Christ, not political movements.

So where is the Scripture that justifies your racism? Where would we look into the Word of God and see justification for the racially motivated hate you espouse?

So in turn your goal should be to have a meaningful relationship with those you consider lowlifes and the worst of society, right?

Is that what you are doing? Do you see meaningful relationship in antagonizing others? Trying to stir up the very thing you profess to have been led of God to address?

Fantasy. Pure fantasy, without a shred of correlation to a Christian worldview.

They listened to Him often because they thought they could gain from interacting with Him. They wanted food, they wanted Rome cast down, they wanted eternal life...as long as it didn't cost too much.

And you banner your racial prejudices with every post. You're just not making a case for your ministry being Christian or replicating that which Christ accomplished.

Confused, lol? So you don't think that those who keep the pot stirred do not bring upon themselves the very thing they oppose?

But answer the question: why do you assume you can revile Christianity based upon the actions of those who say they are Christians? Does their fruit, like yours, evidence this to be doubtful? You are not bringing anyone to an understanding of anything. Your points are twisted and deceitful.

Again, ever been beaten by a cop personally?

So your contempt for Fox News, and, what was the other one, Rush Limbaugh maybe, doesn't evidence that it is? lol

So tell me, where exactly did you get your information that you present as truth? What news channel do you listen too? And for the record, I don't have cable, and the digital tv doesn't do very well in my area. Should, after all, I am white, right? Shouldn't I get good reception?

;)

Continued...

12. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For quite a while I used to think Zaac amusing. Then he went off the deep end with the all-baptist-whiteys-are-racist act.

Of course he is a troll. And he is good at it.

13. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Well, just for the record, would you tell our friend Zaac if that statement is due to him being black, or because he is embroiled with liberal theology?

You need to make sure you clarify what motivates a statement that is likely to justify his hatred.

God bless.

14. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what can be done to turn his attention to more doctrinal issues that might help him to get his mind off this apparently all consuming passion for hatred?

Is it possible for a Christian to actually turn the tide and deal with this in a manner that might...restore a brother?

God bless.

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm where I was. You didn't have to try and make a point about something I didn't say.

So I have to show you? What are you replying to me for if you haven't seen some of the posts that I have spoken to?

You call it what you want. Like I said, there's nothing new being spoken by you. It's the same retorts that racists and the racially prejudiced gave during slavery and Jim Crow.

I didn't charge you with racism. If I wanted to say that Darrell C is a racist, see how easy it would be for me to type it?

Sure.

Sure hasn't. He's led me to a ministry of reconciliation and the likes of the type of folks on this board who wave their racism and racial prejudice interferes.

You wearing a shrink's jacket now. How about I say you deceive yourself about that which you think I am deceived.

Doesn't concern you as these things are trifling to you.

You continue to be confused.

Ohh. We're gonna do the money thing now. Bill Cosby is worth about 300-350 million. Look at the list of the 400 wealthiest people in the United States and what do the majority have in common? Let me help ya. They are old , white men.

So when I say white privilege has afforded white people certain privileges, make an excuse for the accumulated wealth and who has it and how they got it.

Please. Colin Powell may have had a little bit of influence right up unto the point that he stopped being the stepping block of old white men. Now old white guys in the GOP can't stand him and his influence because he's calling out the racism in and racial prejudice in the GOP for what it is.

How about you keep telling yourself that he's not and I'll just keep listening to HIM and not you?

Why would someone discriminate against me? If they did, I can handle any sort of discriminatory practice directed my way.

Get a clue. And again with the manipulation that you think is gonna get you an answer to your inane question. Stop wasting your time.

I don't have any doctrine. I stand on the wrd of God and fully reject the foolishness and racism and racial prejudice coming out of a lot of folks on this board and throughout the church.

Oh I do love how you try to diplomatically say "we don't want you here". Get over yourself. I'm not going anywhere until God says Go. Until said time, I will continue to do what HE says to do in pointing out the wickedness coming out of this board.

ewrtuy. See those letters? I can type. I don't have to imply.

Then they don't have to respond to anything I say. See how simple that is?

I didn't ignore it. I couldn't have deemed it irrelevant if I had just ignored it.

You really need to stop asking questions and answering them in one fell swoop.

See the previous reply. Do you change seats after you ask a question and then come back to give a reply?
    I did. It's irrelevant to anything that I have said.

Who asked for reparations from you or anyone else?

Show in there where I don't have a mandate to correct, rebuke, teach and train in righteousness.

If you say so. I'll just add you to the list of folks who has called me directly a racist whereas I haven't directly referred to anyone as a racist.

Guess your friends should all start calling you a race baiter like they do AL Sharpton.

I don't suffer delusions. I am of sound, spirit, mind, body and soul. :laugh:

Foolishness. You haven't me complain about ANYTHING I don't have. AN don't fool yourself into thinking that I'm in need of anything but Jesus.

Speaking of suffering from delusions...

White privilege sees what it wants to see. Could show some of you a black man getting shot in the back five times as he runs away, and some of you would blame his death on his past transgressions.

Ironic how all of these black people have their pasts brought up after they are killed, but no one is to speak of the transgressions of slavery and Jim Crow.

I wage war against the wickedness that HE wages war against. So while you insist on shielding and protecting the wickedness, I'm underneath no requirement to do likewise.

What? White folks tried the whole satanic ploy on them too?

More of your foolishness. You sound like the gay mafia now throwing around hate. I would waste my God-given energy hating anyone. I'm a mature Christian who doesn't have time for such silliness. I'll direct my energies towards the racism and racial prejudice on this board and in the church throughout this country because God says I can. If you don't like it, take it up with Him.

More foolishness.

I don't need your religion or your brand of Christianity. I've got Jesus and He will keep me against what He is against until He chooses to do otherwise.

Again, I stand spotless as a newborn lamb in the eyes of Jesus and will not , for a millisecond, be deterred from opposing what He does just because folks who have been oppressing folks in this country for the last 400 years don't want me to call their racism and racial prejudice what it is. :rolleyes:

16. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are arguing with someone whose goal is the argument itself.

17. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, actually I am not. If we look at the fruit of a ministry we can discern whether it is good or evil.

I don't see any good fruit coming from yours. It seems to only profit one person...you.

Look, Zaac, if you antagonize people don't expect any other result. If you fish for statements you can label racist, it's going to be a pretty easy task to accomplish.

Consider, as an experiment, going to a new forum and just interacting with the members on a doctrinal basis which doesn't involve racism or the results of racism.

I will tell you that on most forums I have been on...race doesn't mean anything. Doctrine, though, does, and you will find the friends and enemies you make will never once be determined by the color of your skin.

But if you drag this kind of mindset into any forum, be assured you will find those who, like yourself, deal primarily from an emotional and biased perspective, who will, like yourself, cast doctrine to the wind in favor of a good old argument, where name calling becomes the rule of the game.

As I said before, it is not my place to judge, though I do feel I have liberty to address any doctrinal view. Not because I'm white (Irish as a matter of fact), but because I have put a lot of work into my studies, and spent a lot of time talking to people.

I will say that many on Christian forums get caught up in Political Religion. This does not mean they are not Christians, it just means they have their priorities askew, like I feel you do. Usually I only get involved when people who profess to be Christians advocate for that which is un-Christian, such as abortion, gay marriage, and of course...liberal theology.

I am more doctrinal in my interests and believe firmly the best means of growth is through study of the Word of God. The best way to learn to speak with people is not to point out their errors, but to understand the Basis of Belief, no matter what that/those beliefs may be. Sometimes we understand that people have reasons for their beliefs that cannot easily be brushed aside. For example, before I actually spent time speaking with atheists, I viewed them as idiots, and guess what...I treated them like idiots as well, which as you can guess, pretty much shut the door of profitable communications.

But how about the atheist whose son died, who is angry with God? He says "I was a Christian but I have been liberated from those myths." Can we write off that his pain is real, and that we cannot understand how someone might get mad at God and denounce Christ and faith in Him?

So if we take into account that before we presume what anyone believes, we learn what they believe, and why they believe it. Atheists are usually fairly easy to talk to. They say they were Christians, the simple procedure is to have them explain what it means to be a Christian, and how one becomes a Christian. 95% of them will do what you did and evade answering certain questions, because the answer will reveal what they already know: their hatred is actually based on their experience, not their knowledge of Scripture.

Though with you it is a little different, unless you can tell me you have been the victim of racism in a physical manner. It is doubtful you were ever in slavery, so I asked where you learned your doctrine from. More evasion. And since you make me guess, I would guess that your parents, grandparents, relatives and friends played a large part in your current views. I grew up with family that were racist, and I set my mind at a young age not to judge people based on race. I remember as a young child in Alaska a couple that was held in contempt because the guy was black and the woman Chinese. I thought both were great people, so it was hard for me to understand the mentality.

But it is what it is. Some will grow up to be persuaded to think like that due to their upbringing. And as I said, I can understand it in the natural man...

...but not the Christian.

Continued...

18. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I realize that.

God bless.

19. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where are the responses that prove otherwise?

20. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Show me where Christ taught the doctrine and practice you espouse.

I don't ask permission.

;)

But black folk are free from such behaviors, is that it?

You simply think in a natural mindset, not a Christian mindset. All men are capable of evil despite race. In regards to your campaign, as pointed out multiple times, there are black slavers enslaving black people today, so to which organization do you contribute that seeks to end this practice?

You are a hypocrite.

Christ is not leading you, my friend. It is borderline blasphemy to correlate the hate you espouse to Christ.

You are not preaching for Christ's sake, you are preaching for the sake of black people.

You have Christianity and faith in Christ quite reversed, and make twain of that which God has made one.

Doesn't mean you actually put it asunder, though. You won't change that Christianity tore down justification for a racist attitude. So go on about whites all you want, all you will do is encourage the racism of white supremacists. Perhaps you guys should just get together and work it out amongst yourselves, and leave those who have their goals set a little higher out of it.

I do. I know full well the accountability I have before God for every word I speak. Glad I won't have to answer for inciting racism. Although I do think we have to keep our eyes on them dern Methodists...

Baloney.

The fact is that your doctrine is completely lacking a true concern for racism and slavery. When exactly are you going to comment on the link to Modern Slavery?

Privilege was certainly lacking when I was thrown in jail and beaten by cops. Would you believe me if I told you that they actually took me out to a cliff...and threw me off?

Where exactly was that "White Wall of Privilege" then, Zaac. Just because you base your doctrine on only limited amounts of the information that is relevant, and declare "Irrelevant!" anything that hinders your campaign, doesn't change the truth that discrimination is color blind and racism can occur even in the same race.

You would actually have to balance your truth with reality before anyone could charge you with that.

I had to arrive at that conclusion based on how you ignore other pertinent issues concerning racism, slavery, and discrimination.

You supplied the answer already.

Yeah, sure you will.

The only way you might ever care about them is to embrace a Biblical worldview and get your priorities straight.

Give examples. Be glad to look at them.

But as you do, also include what you have done to bring about the results you seem to hold dear.

God bless.