1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who a firstfruit is; who god’s church is; who is deceived; who is not

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by timeoftrouble, May 26, 2011.

1. timeoftrouble

timeoftrouble New Member

WHO A FIRSTFRUIT IS; WHO GOD’S CHURCH IS; WHO IS DECEIVED; WHO IS NOT http://timesofroubles.webs.com/whohasbeendeceived.htm

Please see link for complete writing.

When ones existence becomes completely spiritual, it becomes life with God always on mind and in heart as that person becomes no longer of this world in spiritual ways that natural religious minds cannot understand. So says Jesus Christ in John 15:18-21.

Whenever I write, the Bible must be my guide. “In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:6

So from those words when we look only to God, we know in faith that He is directing us even though we may not have full understanding of exactly what He is doing "because our thoughts are not His thoughts, neither are His ways our ways" therefore we just know that we are not alone because God is with us hand in hand to lead us in proper truth which man cannot do.

“I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I have inclined mine heart to perform thy status always, even unto the end. I am thy servant; give me understanding that I may know thy testimonies. The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live. Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word. Psalms 119:101,104-105,112,125,144,169.

When we look directly to God in faith with complete trust in only Him without man in the middle to interfere with the ways of the god of this world that leads all in deception, He will become our only teacher of truths that man knows nothing of because man is led by his own mind that has been corrupted by the prince and power of the air who is the father of lies and very good at what he does.

So why is it that with so many churches all over the world that believe; how could all have been deceived for thousands of years?

God divorced Israel {a people not a nation} long ago because of their disobedience, but being a God who always keeps His word without change or lies, the seed of Abraham became a great nation [USA] and a company of nations [Britain]. And with that greatness as promised came great knowledge just as was prophecy twenty six hundred years ago.

“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4

Just getting into the innumerable discoveries via modern technology would be the start of a never ending conversation; therefore I shall use only a few examples so as to show you how the words of Daniel have come to pass just as they were written thousands of years ago.

The longest ice core retrieved is a 2.25 mile sample allowing scientists to peer 420,000 years into the past. By taking long core samples, each year can be read in a manner similar to tree rings. However, the information stored in the ice cores is much more detailed. Not only can temperature and snow depth be determined, atmospheric gases can be measured. Since gases are generally uniform worldwide, much can be learned about what constituted the early earth’s environment—and when. Also major earthquakes, volcanoes, climate changes, shifts in the earth’s magnetic field and even events occurring in space can be read from these wonderfully designed ice core “books.”

The complex order of our planet and the ability to learn about it are not things one can dismiss as pure chance. As you have seen, the potential for each discovery was placed before us. In many cases the knowledge of one allowed understanding of another. And with each discovery, it seems everything mankind needed was right at its fingertips.

It is almost as if humanity has gradually been taught what it needs to know, each successive step at a time. It is only now that technology has allowed us to look back at creation and discover what has been there all along.

Thousands of years ago, the ancient Bible writer Job was told to look for the fingerprints of a Creator in everything around him: “But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach you; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell you: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach you: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto you. Who knows not in all these that the hand of the Lord has wrought this?” (Job 12:7-9).

It has not been until recent decades that man has been able to so fully “speak to the earth” and allow it to teach him. With scientific advancement, the precision and beauty of Creation becomes more apparent.

"And He said, Go thy way, Daniel; for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Daniel 12:9

The end is now hear and the words of God have been opened and unsealed for those who seek Him as silver and search for Him as hid treasures with all of their hearts intent that God can see. Proverbs 2:4-6, Hebrews 4:12-13

This has been done for a reason: The great Creator does not want any who are willing to objectively weigh the facts to come to any other conclusion. The apostle Paul reiterates this in the book of Romans: “For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead” (1:20) Putting the evidence together, it becomes easy to “understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God” (Heb 11:3). His fingerprints are found in countless places—for those willing to look.