1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who cares for the Lost(World Prayer Chain)

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by TheBibleSender, Aug 8, 2002.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

# 136.
    Today please pray for Sabha, Libya in the 10/40 window and also for Arizonia, Usa. Pray to the Lord of the Harvest that he will send forth laborers unto the feilds. Pray that many bible believing Chrishes will be planted and the satans tactics will be stopped. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless.

2. TheBibleSender

# 137
    Today please pray for Bechar, Algeria in the 10/40 window and also for Bloemfontein, South Africa. Pray to the Lord of the Harvest that he will send forth laborers unto the feilds. Pray that many bible believing Churches will be planted and that satans tactics will be stopped. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless.

# 138

Today please pray for Birjandm Iran in the 10/40 window and also for Antofagasta, Chile. Pray to the Lord of the Harvest that he will send forth laborers unto the feilds. Pray that many bible believing Churches will be planted and that satans tactics will be stopped. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless.

3. TheBibleSender

# 139

Today please pray for Zuwaran, Libya in the 10/40 window and also for Araisk, Kazakhistan. Pray that the workers will be strengthed and that they will get the materials that they needs. Pray that they will be strong in the word and for many Bible believing churches will be planted. Please also continuie to pray for Israel. God bless.

# 140

Today please pray for Tripura, India in the 10/40 window and also for Nord, Greenland. Pray that the workers will be strengthed and that they will get the materials that they needs. Pray that they will be strong in the word and for many Bible believing churches will be planted. Please also continuie to pray for Israel. God bless.

4. TheBibleSender

# 141

Today please pray for Alexandria, Egypt in the 10/40 window and also for Chihuahua, Mexico Pray that the workers will be strengthed and that they will get the materials that they needs. Pray that they will be strong in the word and for many Bible believing churches will be planted. Please also continuie to pray for Israel. God bless.

5. TheBibleSender

# 142
    Today please pray for Yumen, China in the 10/40 window and also for Fort McMurray, Canada Pray that the workers will be strengthed and that they will get the materials that they needs. Pray that they will be strong in the word and for many Bible believing churches will be planted. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless.

# 143
    Today please pray for Annaba, Algeria in the 10/40 window and also for Oslo, Norway Pray that the workers will be strengthed and that they will get the materials that they needs. Pray that they will be strong in the word and for many Bible believing churches will be planted. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless.

6. TheBibleSender

# 144

Today please pray for Guinnea, Bissau in the 10/40 window and also for Barreiras, Brazil. Pray that the workers will be strengthed and that they will get the materials that they needs. Pray that they will be strong in the word and for many Bible believing churches will be planted. Please also continuie to pray for Israel. God bless.

# 145

Today please pray for
    Cyrus in the 10/40 window and also for Colorado, USA. Pray that the workers will be strengthed and that they will get the materials that they needs. Pray that they will be strong in the word and for many Bible believing churches will be planted. Please also continuie to pray for Israel. God bless.

7. TheBibleSender

HEllo. I would like to thank you all for your prayers. I will be leaving tommorrow on a trip for a couple of days. SO I will be posting a couple days worth like I have been doing lately. Please pray for my trip. Me and my wife and daughter will be passing out tracts in Minneapolis. Please pray that God will open hearts and that he will raise up laborers from these tracts and witnessing opportunities and that many will be saved. Thank you. God bless

#146(Sunday)
    Today please pray for Mongo, Chad in the 10/40 window and also for Oregon, Usa once again please pray to the Lord of the harvest that he will send forth laborers unto the feild that are ripe and that many will be saved. Thank you. God bless.

# 147(Monday)

Today please pray for Al Fashir, Sudan in the 10/40 window and also for Merida, Mexico once again please pray to the Lord of the harvest that he will send forth laborers unto the feild that are ripe and that many will be saved. Thank you. God bless.

#148(Tuesday)
    Today please pray for Ra's al khafji, Saudi Arabia in the 10/40 window and also for Neumayer, Antartica once again please pray to the Lord of the harvest that he will send forth laborers unto the feild that are ripe and that many will be saved. Thank you. God bless.

8. TheBibleSender

# 149
    Today please pray for Tashkent, Uzbekistan in the 10/40 window and also for Missouri, Usa. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

# 150
    Today please pray for Phongsali, Laos in the 10/40 window and also for Darwin, Australia. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

9. TheBibleSender

# 151

Today please pray for Jaffna, SriLanka in the 10/40 window and also for Tilbury, Onterio, Cananda. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

10. TheBibleSender

# 152

Today please pray for Akitail, Japan in the 10/40 window and also for Port Moresby, Papua, New Guinea. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

11. TheBibleSender

# 153

Today please pray for Nukus, Uzbekistan in the 10/40 window and also for Invercargill, New Zealand. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

12. TheBibleSender

# 154

Today please pray for Hami, China in the 10/40 window and also for Volochanka, Russia. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

13. TheBibleSender

# 155

Today please pray for Aparril, Philippines in the 10/40 window and also for Davao, Philippines. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

14. TheBibleSender

Today please pray for Hong Gai, Vietnamin the 10/40 window and also for Kansas, Usa. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

15. TheBibleSender

Today please pray for Tabuk, Saudi Arabia in the 10/40 window and also for Macquarie Fields, Australia. I once again ask that you pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

16. TheBibleSender

Today please pray for Bukhoro, Uzbekistan in the 10/40 window and also for Mawson, Antartica. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

Today please pray for Chabahar, Iran in the 10/40 window and also for Moudou, Africa. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since He is the one who is in control. Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

17. TheBibleSender

# 160
    Today please pray for Nyala, Sudan in the 10/40 window and also for Utah, Usa. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Pray for the persecuted Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

Today please pray for Can Tho, Vietnam in the 10/40 window and also for Tampico, Mexico. I once again ask pray to the Lord of the Harvest since Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Pray for the persecuted Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

18. TheBibleSender

Today please pray for Louang Namtha, Laos in the 10/40 window and also for Bukoba, Tanzania I once again ask that you pray to the Lord of the Harvest Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Pray for the persecuted Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

19. TheBibleSender

# 163

Today please pray for Sapporo, Japan in the 10/40 window and also for Tampico, Mexico I once again ask that you pray to the Lord of the Harvest Plead that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that we will get a bigger Burden for praying for the Lost and that many will be saved. Pray for the persecuted Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless

20. TheBibleSender

# 164

Today please pray for Mongo, Chad in the 10/40 window and also for Tasiilaq, Greenland pray to the Lord of the Harvest that he will send many into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that many will be saved. Pray that many bible believing churches will be planted Pray for the persecuted Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless