1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who Created God???

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Jim, that doesn't mean he was a believer. I think everyone born in England at that time was automatically baptized as an infant into the Church of England.

Darwin did not die confessing Christ. Read at least the first link I posted. :wavey:

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As I pointed out Darwin's atheist spin on evolutionism led him predictably to reject Christianity.

The AIG link posted by Marcia includes this significant point --

"The most important aspect of the story, however, is that it does not say that Charles either renounced evolution or embraced Christianity."

I find in that statement another cliear logical point of conclusion - which is that turning from atheism and toward Christianity means renouncing evolutionism as Darwin "believed it".

EVEN HE admits that his views on evolutionism were so specifically atheist that he could not hold on to Christianity and hold on to THEM at the same time!! He basically AGREES with Richard Dawkins on this one!!

So fine - he gives up on Christianity because he needs to CLING to a blind faith religion that has "FEWER transitional form CLAIMS today than it did in Darwin's day" according to modern Atheist Darwinists!!

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The "interesting thing" is that if Darwin were alive in the 21st century he would be surprised to find that the Anglican church finally came around to his way of thinking on atheist evolutionism - and he now CAN be both an atheist darwinist AND an Anglican in "good standing".

But as his words note - I think he would immediately see the self-conflicted statement that such a position makes.