1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

*who ever said videogames are bad?*

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by Brother Adam, Sep 22, 2001.

1. Brother Adam

Brother Adam New Member

Seriously. Actually I am really glad I bought the playstation. Right now my brother and three of his friends (who are these kids in my room?!) are playing playstation in my room. While I monitor what they are playing to make sure it is not ungodly I am playing worship music (WOW Worship yellow) and they are fellowshipping with each other.

This is the joyful moment of my day [​IMG]

Until Next Post, Adam

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

My son Tony plays Playstation.
    My husband and I soemtimes play good ole SNES. He prefers golf,pool, or Super Mario. I prefer Super Mario(w/ game genie of course), and Yoshi's Island.

3. Bob Landis

Bob Landis New Member

Alrighty Then.

4. Grace

Grace New Member

There's nothing wrong with some video games (although some are just bad), but, you do have to be careful about how much time you spend on them (just like tv, internet, etc) My dad plays football on the Super Nintendo all the time, he gets upset if we turn his game off (after it's over)

5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Before T.V. I played outside. When we got a T.V. I was addicted to cartoons. When video games came out I got addicted to them. Now I have a computer and I'm addicted to it and the baptist board.

Now I got all three and I've come to the realization I need to go outside and play... Brother Glen ;)

6. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I don't think there is anything wrong with them unless it has a satanic appeal. . or you allow addiction.

7. Joey M

Joey M New Member

Amen Brother Glenn. [​IMG]