1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who has the most teaching on the Prosperity Gospel?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Ben W, Apr 29, 2006.

?
  1. Creflo Dollar

75.0%
  2. Kenneth Copeland

7.1%
  3. Benny Hinn

3.6%
  4. Kenneth Hagin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Joyce Meyer

7.1%
  6. Robert Schuller

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Rex Humbard

3.6%
  8. Pat Robertson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. T.D Jakes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Oral Roberts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Jimmy Bakker

3.6%
  12. Jimmy Swaggart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

A poll on the Prosperity Gospel.

2. Pete

Pete New Member

Ken Copeland gets my vote for first place. Going back a bit I channel surfed before going to sleep and caught a bit of his show...He was speaking on 1 Corinthians 11:23-24 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." ...and I'm there thinking "A stopped watch is right twice a day, but boy it's good to see this bloke improve though..." So "Bro Ken" follows up by saying something along the lines of "...and because of that you can be rich..." :rolleyes: *CLICK*

I give dishonourable mention votes for Creflo, Benny, & Joyce...and would have voted for Marilyn Hickey if she were there too.

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know if he's even in the business any more, but years ago, when Robert Tilton was much in the news for throwing unread prayer requests in the garbage, I thought W.V. Grant was positively the worst.

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

I've at least heard sermons from some of these guys on something else...I don't think Kenneth Hagin has EVER preached anything but that stench.

Those guys are going to be in a pickle when they get sick, broke, or depressed. The evil part of me sits and waits. (I know, I'm trying, but it's so hard...)

5. Rachel

Rachel New Member

That's very difficult to choose from...

6. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Copeland, his mentor Hagin, and the aptly-named Mr Dollar, with a bit of Benny Hinn (there's far more wrong with that guy than just] the Prosperity Gospel!) are top (or should that be bottom?) of my pops on this subject.

7. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I must admit that I was surprised to see Kenneth Copeland in the lead and several votes over Benny Hinn.

Benny Hinn once wrote a book called "the Biblical Road to Blessing" which I thought might well qualify to be the main text book of the Prosperity Gospel movment?

8. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

This is a gospel message? .....wahoo I have always believed in detachment from filthy lucre....

9. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Hey what is happening? Creflo Dollar is making a late charge and has drawn level with Benny Hinn.....!!!!!!