1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who is Hillary Clinton?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Mark,
    Those were excellent clips. It paints an exact picture of her in my mind. I just wonder what else she is capable of doing for power. Do you remember the list of mysterious deaths that surrounded her and Bill several years ago? As was said in the clip, Richard Nixon looked very honest compared to her.

You may disagree with me, but I find her much more dangerous than Obama. There is no way I would vote for either, but IMO, she will do anything for power.

4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't disagree wiht you at all. I believe however that Obam is harder to beat in the election. She is very unlikable. Obama is very likable (I like him) and his minority status gives the liberal left room for exageration and demonization.

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Also, for some mysterious reason, to me anyway, he seems to conjure up the mystique for the revival of "CAMELOT".

Based on a few comments I've read from some of his worshipers, he appears to be the messiah that is going to save America.

So, I am afraid that you are correct; if he gets the liberals nod to pursue the "silver chalice" he will win - and I hope the rapture occurs prior to the following Jan 20.

'Course considering the choices available right now (both sides), I still hope for the rapture before then!

MARANATHA!!!!

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

I am practicing right now just in case.