1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who is responsible to ASSIMILATE?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Dec 8, 2015.

?

Who is responsible to assimilate?

Poll closed Dec 8, 2016.
  1. The new citizen/immigrant ......

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. The natives of the host nation should assimilate to their guests way of life ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It should be a give-and-take process ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. We can all learn from each other, but the immigrant must assimilate or leave ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. My opinion is noted in the comment section, as I do not like the above choices!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IT looks as though there is going to be a movement in America that could very well result in a nasty clash of societies/cultures, should those new to America refuse to assimilate, adjust and adopt and adapt to the laws, customs, traditions and patriotism to this nation they want to call home.

I am beginning to wonder if it is way too much to expect immigrants to assimilate to our way of life, because more and more, the liberals are calling for us to assimilate to cultures and even laws of the new citizens.

So I ask: who should be responsible to assimilate?

#1 righteousdude2, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1