1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who the Lord God Jesus Christ is?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by scorpia, Aug 24, 2006.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Scorpia --

This forum is for actual dialogue - not simply a "post-and-run" drive-by.

If you have a topic to discuss that is one thing - but if you are simply "looking for a readership" and a one-way conversation this is not the place for it.

In Christ,

Bob

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

You've got to be kidding! Are you saying that we are to ignore the Bible and listen to "new" revelation?

This is clearly not from the Lord.

Is Scorpia still on the BB or was Scorpia banned? Cleary teaching heresy.

3. TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker New Member

Are you kidding me!!!! The bible is the inspired Word of God. Without it, we are left with nothing to test the spirits against. There are false spirits out there posing as the Holy Spirit. Without the Word of God one is left wondering... Was that the Holy Spirit guiding me down this path or was that a "poser" or maybe the humanistic philosophy that is being shoved down our throats daily.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.