1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who won the Republican debate tonight (Thursday)?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LadyEagle, Jan 10, 2008.

1. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Well, I wouldn't use the word know. This is a theory, and a quite plausible one. However, one cannot ignore the antiwestern vitriol coming from Islamic extremists for centuries. To discount this is to discount history. However, We cannot pretend that blowback in this instance is an improbability. Realize that many of the perps in 79 were not even born when the Shah was installed in 1953.

2. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

I agree, if they are pro-choice, for same-sex marriage, and so on I can't vote for them. This next President better do a great job. I'm not sure if I will vote after this one if the next President doesn't do much. Unless, a Democrat gets in. I don't expect much from them.

3. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

I can hope you change your mind then.

I doubt God said to invade Iraq. But, we did finish something that should have been finished since Desert Storm. Saddam Hussein doesn't walk the Earth any more. That was Bush Sr's fault.

Good, get that hair cut hippie. :p

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Why are you down here in the political forum posting with the BB veterans like you know what you are talking about when you can't even answer a few simple political questions? :confused: Glad we got that out the way finally. :laugh:

#64 poncho, Jan 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008
  5. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

You just don't like my answers. :p

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Face it you got a big fat F now go to your room and study. Who knows if you work real hard maybe in a few months you'll be ready to come back and hang with the big dogs. ;)

7. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

This from someone who would vote for the new Ross Perot. :D

Ron Paul = Ross Perot

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Go back and answer the questions you dodged then I may take you serious. Until then go away and study hard my little starry eyed neo-conned zombie friend. :laugh:

#68 poncho, Jan 12, 2008
  9. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

Dodged questions? I answered all the relevant ones.

So, you're a liberal zombie?

[​IMG]

#69 The Scribe, Jan 12, 2008
  10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Instead of wasting time spouting nonsense why not just go learn what a neoliberal is? That way next time you won't get real conservatives confused with the neoliberal posers you're rooting for. On second thought maybe you better start out slow with the basics and learn what the The Twelve Basic American Ideals are before posting anymore of that second hand neocon propaganda. Study hard now my little neo-conned friend. See ya in a few months.:wavey:

#70 poncho, Jan 12, 2008
  11. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

UM, okay. I see you love the world.

I only vote for the candidate that would represent Christian values better.
    So, I couldn't vote for someone who is for abortion and so on.

We should all be more concerned about values than anything else. Also, more concerned about keeping our noses in our Bibles not legal books. Because in the end who won an election doesn't matter. :saint:

#71 The Scribe, Jan 12, 2008
  12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No. I love my country is that a sin? You seem to be the one arguing by the "worlds" standards my friend.

Is trashing the constitution and selling out your country representing Christian values? Well, maybe it is if Judas is your role model as a Christian.

No but you'll race to the polls and vote for someone who says he's "pro life" in front of the cameras yet increases funding for the old eugenics front Planned Parenthood right? I assume you voted for at least one Bush. Maybe you ought to study the history of eugenics after learning The Twelve Basic American Principles...you may be surprised to find out that Hitler got the idea from "American and British" elitists. Naw on second thought that would take a little extra work and you clearly are afraid of that concept. So Nevermind. Just go on like you are and let we who aren't afraid do it for you.

I think we should keep our Christian values but search alittle bit deeper for the truth than the daily headlines and the scientific propaganda being used to brainwash the masses.

Great advice! Live in a vacuum. Nevermind the "devil" is in the details.
    Clearly a cop out used by persons not wanting to or to frightened to live up to their responsibilities of citizenship.

We've heard this same "lay down go to sleep and obey" speech and all it's variants before and it ultimately led to the slaughter of millions of jews and innocents. Wake up brother. You are in fact aiding and abetting tyranny by turning a blind eye and ignoring it. Whether you realize it or not.

Someday God may ask you why you went blindly along with all that...what are you going to say? My "leaders" and the "talking heads" told me it was nothing to worry about?

#72 poncho, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  13. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I believe they know full well how this country involves itself in other countries around the world. My daughter inlisted and her and I had several discussions about where she may end up and what she may be asked to do.

God Bless! :thumbs:

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Well it's for certain sure that our "government", media and military is unwilling to tell our troops the truth about what and who they are dying for. They don't fight defending liberty and the U.S. Constitution as their oath requires. They fight to enforce UN mandates and defend the "international community" and it's privateers greed.

Our armed forces have been co opted and are being used as the military arm of the new world order or international community which are two names for the same thing.