1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who would you vote for

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Apr 5, 2008.

?
  1. I would vote for Clinton, but not Obama

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. I would vote for Obama, but not Clinton

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. I plan to vote for McCain

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  4. I plan to vote for Ralph Nader

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I plan to vote for another 3rd party

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  6. With the current candidates, I would not vote

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Other Answer

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

i'm going to hold my nose and vote for McCain as the lesser of 2 (or 3 right now) evils; unless he decides to go left for a VP.

2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel with these two, in my opinion.

3. North Carolina Tentmaker

I really like Alan Keyes. He is certainly a step above McCain/Obama/Clinton.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Nothing is lower than the two the Democratic Party has as finalists. It is beyond belief that these two came out over Richardson and Edwards. Your party has a way of choosing the worst of the worst. With a bad economy, unpopular war, and all the other problems we have, the election should have been an easy win for you guys.

The problem is you have no ideas on how to govern. All you can do is criticize. Liberalism is not a governing philosophy, it is an excuse to be a leech. Words such a "hope", "future", and "change" put in a speech at random without any substance solves no problems. On the other hand, you have a candidate so power hungry and self centered that I would hazard to guess what lengths she would go to acquire power.

Roosevelt, Truman, and Kennedy, yes even Johnson, would turn over in their graves if they knew the clowns you had picked for the nomination in the last several years, stellar names such as Obama, Clinton, Clinton, Kerry, Dukakis, Mondale, McGovern, etc, etc, etc. oh and Gore. Lets not forget Gore.

Roosevelt, Truman or Kennedy could have run against any of these in an election as much as the Republicans do today. The Democratic party is not the party of high ideals it was 40-50 years ago when it really represented the working man. It has turned into a nut case clearing house that represents every freak show and perverted cause in town.

5. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

Just curious, what do you dislike about Keyes and Moore? Dr. Keyes being an ardent defender of the right to live for the unborn? Or maybe it's Judge Moore's defense of abiding by God's word as the foundation of our own laws?
    Yep...those guys are pretty "low".