1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whoa! Betsy!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Precepts, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Precepts

Precepts New Member

I started a thread with one purpose in mind, that was to get everyone to lay aside their "differences" in trying to meet a common need, to get people to the Lord for salvation.

I guess after reading many of the threads in this section, I should have never attempted it.

Just because I stated my stand on the KJB, the immediate cause is violently pushed aside and all out war began, even the moderator who closed the thread couldn't do so without making a stab at the intended purpose himself.

Now folks this is REALLY sad.

I have pm'd a couple of you and apologized for what you read into my post.

Many will probably write something into this thread as well, BUT the Lord knows my heart and it is only to spread the Gospel, not start a fight!

I apologize to anyone who read the other thread who may have detected a sense of malice on my part. I will not attempt to defend myself in this apology or try to force guilt upon any indivdual or group of individuals.

The only purpose of posting this is to apologize.

Moderator, please lock this thread.

Thank You

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As per request, topic closed.