1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whom He Will He Hardeneth

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by J.D., Feb 26, 2010.

1. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

I've been reading several commentaries on the Mark 4 passage that started this discussion and I can't find any that compare this to the verses about Sodom.

I'm honestly trying to connect the dots you are drawing, but I see no connection. The disciple asked Jesus why he was speaking in parables and he clearly told them it was given to them to know the truths but to the others it wasn't. And then he goes on to show that he speaks in parable lest they hear, understand and believe because if they did he would forgive them. What does this have to do with Sodom?

Do you expect people to read your mind? You just quote some scriptures without much explanation and expect me to connect all the dots for you? I even nicely asked for some commentaries that teach what you are talking about and you rudely send me to google (which didn't turn up anything btw). Well, there are some things I have little tolerance for as well.

Have a good day.