1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why China Does Capitalism Better Than the U.S.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Your lecturing folks on "being honest?" That's like getting National Anthem Singing Lessons from Roseanne Barr.

2. targus

targus New Member

It is amazing to me that Crabby is such an apologist for China.

Slave labor
    Unbelievable pollution
    Toxic products tainted with lead
    Food products tainted with anti-freeze
    Complete disregard for human rights

And this is Crabby's idea of doing capitalism better?

Because their "stimulus" was bigger?

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, I'll note up front that I have not read all this thread, but if the "stimulus" referred to is akin to the one from the last two presidents, this is counter "CAPITILISM", not "better" capitalism.

4. billwald

billwald New Member

Compare China and professional sports. 50 years ago sports fans supported "their" team, win, lose, or draw. These days fans only support winning teams. Maybe this trend translates into international affairs and politics.

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

Simply put, he does not like the United States and he does not appreciate freedom.

6. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again you are being exceedingly dishonest. I have never said I supported these policies. In fact I have said I oppose them. But you are more interested in making fun, attempting to insult to be honest. Either you are too dense to understand there is a difference between economic policy and civil and social policies or you are deliberately being dishonest. Regardless there is no future in trying to discuss anything with you, so goodbye.

Ignore button .... click.

7. targus

targus New Member

No, you cannot say that "China does capitalism better" without looking at what they do exercising that capitalism.

You cannot divorce "social policy" such as slavery from their economic policy.

BTW, I did not say that you supported those policies - such as slavery, pollution, state control of industries, and human rights violations.

I said that you excuse them in the name of pushing your unintelligable agenda with this thread.

I bet that you are wishing that the internet had an undo feature right about now and that you had not started this thread. :laugh:

You must not have failed to notice that no one here is agreeing with your analysis.

8. targus

targus New Member

Is it just me - or has anyone else noticed that anyone that disagrees with Crabby is "exceedingly dishonest"? :laugh:

9. rbell

rbell Active Member

I don't know...the goons that drove the tanks in Tienamen Square probably agree with Crabby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.