1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why Did Conservatives Not Hold President Bush & the GOP Responsible for Spending...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Mar 2, 2009.

1. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

OK, let's just say Republicans. What do you consider yourself?

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

What good would that have done? Surely you don't believe this Forum has any affect on national policy?

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I have said repeatedly I left the Republican Party. I voted for Baldwin and I am an independent

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

That is a crock.:laugh: Democrats have been conning the poor ever since FDR and never did anything for them except make them welfare dependent serfs. The O'bamamites just put a 60 cent tax on cigarettes which will really hurt the poor. Also O'bama's carbon tax [which they disguise as "cap and trade"] will hurt the middle class and poor much more than the rich because the tax will be passed to the consumer and affect everything that is sold including food.

Furthermore, the Bush tax cuts were across the board.:thumbs: He doubled the child tax credit which certainly helped the middle class and poor more than it did the rich.:thumbs: My tax went down under Bush and I am certainly not rich.:thumbs: