1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why do men do the things they do?

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Mar 2, 2010.

1. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

Created Way

Why do men do what they do? Why do women do what they do?. Although woman is taken out of man studies show in many ways men and women are so much different. We’re like night and day. This is probably what brought shows about like men are from Mars women are from Venus.

I think in a lot of cases men and women approach thinking much different. But it can be worked out. Actually it can be equalized in the right settings. I can tell you in my past women play a lot of head games. Why do they do this? Men can’t figure out women just as women can’t figure out men. Yet we are physically attracted in many ways. The way men and women are created. Men do what they do because God created him as a man and created woman as a woman. There is great difference despite are longing to be with one another the opposite sex. We were made that way.