1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why do people feel threatened by this couple?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by computerjunkie, Oct 6, 2003.

1. computerjunkie

computerjunkie New Member

I'll repost the link and see if that works. I think the entire article is worth reading. It is one of the most "feel-good, gooey, sweet, fluff" articles I have read in a long time. I posted this because this is how "the world" portrays this sinful and devastating lifestyle in order to gain acceptance.

Let me know if it still doesn't work. I can post the entire article if necessary. The writer is Ellen Goodman who writes for the Boston Globe. I'm not sure it would be considered copyright infringement to post it as she writes for a national newspaper and her article was in the DMN viewpoints section. But I could be wrong.

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

2. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

Nope. Still asks me to register. I hate to ask you to post the entire article because I know the webmaster doesn't like it for a few reasons. Maybe you could copy and send it to me in a p.m. and I can read it then delete it when I'm done. ;)

I would be grateful if it wouldn't be too much trouble. Thanks.

3. computerjunkie

computerjunkie New Member

Done...and it was NOT too much trouble! Feel free to print it out and distribute it to family and friends. This is what we, as Bible-believing Christians, are up against.

I have printed it and will give a copy to everybody on staff at my church. We need to be AWARE of this type of publicity of a lifestyle that God says is SIN.

By the way, I am a paid subscriber to the Dallas Morning News, and am registered at their website. I am seriously thinking about cancelling my subscription because of their continuing decision to publish this type of commentary, and their recent decision to publish "commitment" announcements (free) on the same page as their paid "wedding" announcements.

(Please excuse the off-topic personal commentary.)

4. Gayla

Gayla New Member

I'll have to agree with Molly on This one
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

besides, the bible clearly says this is S-I-N

edited for spelling