1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why Do People Throw Everything Away?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, May 21, 2014.

1. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Seems like I heard somewhere, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."

Imagine how Satan can tempt a Christian to sin, what does that look like in an unbeliever?

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Stop acting like you're a dog that I hit with a brick. As a learned person, you're well capable of seeing that I started each excuse with WE.

You aren't wondering. You're on the attack just because your toes got stepped on.

Here's the set up.

And here's the "let me put you in your holier than thou place" veiled as a teaching moment.

And here is the return sweep where you come back after pretending to teach to show that the true intent was to put me in my place because your toes felt stepped on.

As you are a schooled man, let me ask that you please focus on the use of the word WE.:thumbs: It would have saved me the time of once again having to point out your guised self-promoting righteousness post while trying to make me out to be less holier than thou than you seem to think I think I am.

Now all we need is your denial post where you say " I was just...":flower:

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No DENIAL...

Just sayin' that some people use "We" but never mean "Me!" You could never step on my toes. I have always been candid, maybe too much, but transparent, knowing that I have my failings. Knowing that my condition is continually in need of work.

YOU still didn't answer my question ... Zaac! Of all those "We" statements, which do you have the most difficuity with?

You are right about one thing ... I was being aggressive, you call it "On the attack" in attempting to see where you stand, really-truly stand in realtion to the same things you keep pointing out to so many on the board. Which "We" is your vice. Can't you be honest and share, after all the Word tells us to share our "sins" with one another, so "We" can pray for those who have a weakness!

Would like to see the real Zaac, and I apologoze if that seems like an attack! :thumbs:

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're like a roving reporter. :laugh: Always trying to frame your questions to elicit a response that you can use to further harangue someone.

If that lengthy response didn't appease ya, I got no answer for ya.

WE:thumbs: