1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why & how---->

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by laterunner, Apr 7, 2006.

1. laterunner

laterunner New Member

--------------------->
    -->did Moses go up the mountain, pray & fast for 40 days, come down, take up the tablets & golden calf, grind up the calf toss it into the stream while praying & fasting for another 40 days???? :confused:

His timing is not like ours & He is only seen through a glass darkly. :cool:
    But He does like to keep us on our toes & wary of just accepting what is in front of us. ;)

[This thread has been moveed into the Other Christian Denom Forum. See here: Link ]

[ April 08, 2006, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Bible-boy ]

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

You might want to post this in the Other Christian Denominations forum since you don't list Baptist as your denomination.
    Is your question, did Moses do all the things you've listed? Thats simple, read the bible and see. I don't think it says anything about prayer and fasting for 40 days in either event, I think he put the ground up gold calfe in the water supply, but I don't think it was a stream, I'd have to look to be for sure.

3. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    laterunner, seek Exodus 34 and 35 for answers to your questions. I always loved the life story of Moses ...