1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why I prefer the KJV over NIV

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by psr.2, Jul 15, 2004.

1. skanwmatos

skanwmatos New Member

Part two.
    I agree. If he would stop telling untruths regarding the word of God, and be more Christ like, he would not have as much trouble on the forum as he does. [​IMG]
    No. The Father draws men unto Christ. I never "won" anyone. I just give them the gospel and Christ wins them!
    Several times every day. [​IMG]
    Among others.
    The only hatred I have is a hatred of falsehood.
    Yes.
    You see, that is the difference between us. I don't doubt his, or your, salvation, but you doubt mine because I am not KJVO and abhor the lies told by KJOVs regarding the bible.
    I do. I hate every false way. Psalm 119:104 "Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way." Psalm 119:128 "Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way."
    Sorry. I only bring shame and reproach on the lies of KJVOism, just as it deserves.
    Yes. Truth becomes a habit of life. I heartily recommend it!
    I have! I have! And I still hate every false way.
    I did. I did.
    I absolutely REFUSE to love error and hate truth. I will continue until my dying breath to hate every false way.
    I listened. Now, will you?

2. Askjo

Askjo New Member

My wife doubts about your salvation because of your attitude of meanness. She does not care that you are not KJVO. Notice she discussed no words about KJVO? She prefers the KJV, but she does not discuss about Bible versions.

3. Askjo

Askjo New Member

My wife uses the old Baptist term. I am just curious. Are you a Calvinist? We agree that the Lord saves the soul of the unbeliever.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This thread clearly needs to be shut down.