1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why is all Israel not Israel???

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Brother Bob, Nov 7, 2007.

1. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

To one aspect of kingdom life, I agree, but not necessarily the whole of it--we still have the eschatological kingdom before us.

2. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Good, we are much closer than we ever been. I agree not the whole of it, but sure we differ on the eschatological part. But, I guess we need to accept what we got....:)

BBob,

3. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

I'll meet you at the bar in an hour--I understand drinks are on you. :thumbs: Of course, in good taste.

4. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

As long as it is non-acoholic...........:laugh:

5. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

Hi BBob,

So when Jesus said that He "will not drink the fruit of the vine from now until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's Kingdom" (Matt 26:29) to what and when was?

6. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I have made an effort to stay out of the acohol debates, except to say, there is a scripture that speaks of the wine being on the vine, which must of meant grapes. I don't accept acohol in any form and suppose my life has a lot to do with it. There is nothing that has caused more greif, heartache and broken marriages than acohol. Oh, how many times I have said when I was still in the world, that I will have one or two drinks and then go home and after those one or two drinks, I am not the same man who said that, so I have many more. I think the church can do just fine without acohol. I think SfIC put up the best argument against acohol than anyone on here, and for his fight against it, he was called about everything by the majority on here. I don't think I will go there, except acohol is not allowed period in our church.

Are you going to watch the Democrat debate at 8:00????
    BBob, :wavey:

#146 Brother Bob, Nov 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2007
  7. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

I would like you to read article - "Who Is True Israel of God?" - http://jesus-messiah.com/prophecy/israel.html

He is Jewish Christian.

This article discusses about the identify of True Israel, who they are. I want you to read it, and thinking what the scripture saying.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

8. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I don't know if you meant for me to read it or not, but I did and it is what I have been teaching for many years, with a few exceptions. I believe the MK to be spiritual, I see no purpose for it to be on this earth, being they all died in unbelief and therefore can not go to Heaven.

If one reads all my posts and this article, they will see that we are almost identical in belief, with the exception of the MK yet to come.

There was one other thing I did not agree with, and that is the falling from Grace. I believe we are kept by the power of God and will be delivered Spirit, Body and Soul, blameless in the resurrection.

Other than the two things written above, I agree with the rest, as far as I can understand.

BBob,

#148 Brother Bob, Nov 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2007
  9. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Brother Bob,

I know. I was not always show the article toward you only, also show this to everyone at Baptistboard, that they need to understand the identify of Israel, who they are.

Of course, I do not agree with his site, what he believes. I do not agree with his teaching of premill, although in many areas, I agree with him on dispensationalism and pretribulationism are error and false. I have nothing against him. I respect him because he is Jew and he believes Jesus is the Son of God and Messiah, that's great for him. I am not concern of him. He is doing fine. I just only want to show them what he saying about the true identify of Israel with scriptures. He explained with scriptures on Israel so clear and plain.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!