1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why Obama wants to hide birth certificate

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The "short form" version, which has all the hallmarks of being authentic, has been declared by numerous self-appointed experts with an axe to grind as a "fake".

Why in the world do you believe that releasing the "long form" (if it is available) will end the attack?

2. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Ah yes, and WorldNetDaily has absolutely no agenda...

Whatever...

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Fact Check did not address the real argument. The suggestion that the BC is a fake is not what the many law suits are about. The law suits are about the information on the long form which no one will release.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

This continual nonsense points out the desperation of the nutty right. This only serves to demonstrate the pathetic level to which they have descended. There is virtually ZERO chance of any of this noise resulting in the removal of President Obama from office. These folks just cannot get over the fact that their guy lost, so they grasp at straws hoping to find some reason to overturn the will of the people. This is no more credible than Elvis being alive and flying around in a UFO with space aliens.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And those few in number loons are what libbies are focusing on trying to make the focus about them which is nothing more than a distraction so as to avoid dealing with legitimate concerns. But the legitimate concern and the basis for the many law suits has to do with the long form.

Because Hawaii had a practice when obama was born to issue CB to those who would not be considered legitimate citizens and qualify for President.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Isn't it obvious OR? Look at his administration it's all Wallstreet.

He's a puppet of the money powers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SH-dSUnrZY

#46 poncho, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"These folks just cannot get over the fact that their guy lost"

Having to plagiarize statements (like the above) directly from rightie's playbook shows a certain amount of pathetic desperation on leftie's part, no?

8. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He was born in Hawaii. His mother, regardless of age, was a natural born citizen ... born in Kansas. Thus he is a natural born citizen.

I gave you the definition of natural born from the Federal Code. Show me where the Federal Code is wrong and where there is any age limit put on the mother ... please.

9. targus

targus New Member

IF he was born in Hawaii...

That's why so many are curious as to his lack of actual birth certificate.

And while he's at it - how about releasing his college transcripts.

What's the problem here? It's like he is hiding something.:laugh:

10. donnA

donnA Active Member

I found that natural born citizen has had many meanings in this country, which was in effect when obama was born? you can't just go by what's in effect now, only then.

11. Freedom

Freedom New Member

This is truely an insightful statement. America was founded on the principle of free speech. Differences of opinion used to be debated without always resorting to personal attacks. I've seen a tremendous change just during my life time. There is no civil discourse any more. There are no honest differences of opinion. Opponents are called Communists, Nazi's, the Anti-Christ, non-Christians, etc.

Honest debate and exchange of ideas is one of the things that used to make America great. Want to be true to the Constitution and the ideals of the founding fathers? This is one thing we all can start to change on a grass roots level.

12. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The lack of honesty comes only from those who pretend not to hold to communist principles and refusal to publically acknowledge the marxist roots of many of our politicians, professors, and voters.

13. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

If there is no problem then why won't "bo" release whatever is required to prove his eligibility [as far as his birth is concerned] to be president. He certainly is not eligible in any other respect.

14. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

But he was born in HI according to his birth certificate that he produced. That is the point, he produced a birth certificate, the one he produced was certified by state officials and it says he was born in HI.

If this was a Republican candidate, this would be a done deal...

15. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

That is the point, what the right seeks is not "required". If it were required he wouldn't be president without producing the original. But since it isn't required, he is POTUS. The 7 Republican appointed to 2 Democratic SCOTUS would not hear the case which says to me everything must be legal.

16. Allan

Allan Active Member

No, he provided a portion of it and that portion did not have the information needed to settle the matter but in fact, that portion has been denied access to. THAT is why it is not a done deal. Republican or not doesn't matter, what matters here is the decietfulness and unlawful withholding of needed materials to show proof of nationality. THAT shouldn't matter what affiliation one holds to. Yet you know as well as I that with enough money and power (or powerful friends) laws and rules can be side stepped, over looked, and even broken, if you can keep other from pressing the issue. Here we have situation where both sides have the money, power, and influence to press and apparently hide what should be simply given over in the first place.

17. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, as the official in Hawaii said that is all you are going to get ... that is all you will get for anyone ... that is all the state of Hawaii supplies. So, it is a done deal.

Do you and others really believe that the heads of the Republician party would not have pursued this and proved it before the election?

Folks, like it or hate it, it is a done deal. Drop it.

Reminds me, as I said in an earlier post, of the people who insisted from day one that Teddy Roosevelt was crazy.

18. Allan

Allan Active Member

Apparently you don't much about this huh?

I have an uncle who was born in Hawaii while his father was in the armed forces. (I actually only just found this out from my mom who is living near him in FL) Due to an issue while in the military he had to and did obtain the long form from Hawaii - so they do have it, it just apparently depends on whether or not they will give it. But I will preface this with - that is what he states occured and was able to obtain.

IOW - there is a difference between - that is all we are going to give you and that is all that we are able give you. Apparently in the case of Obama it is former.

#58 Allan, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
  19. targus

targus New Member

So it is your belief that the State of Hawaii would deny a request from the President of the United States for an official copy of his true long form birth certificate?

That they would say to the President of the United States, "That is all you are going to get."

This is what you believe?

20. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Truly amazing huh?