1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why other demoninations on this thread?

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by The Biblicist, Oct 22, 2013.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I would like to know from the administrators why non-Baptists are permitted on this thread? I thought there was a particular part of this website for non-Baptists to participate? Why is a Seventh Day Adventists on this thread? Anyone who believes Sunday IS the mark of the beast should not be on this thread! Since the Mark of the Beast has not yet occurred it is proper to say they believe sunday worship "IS" that mark as they have no other interpretation PRESENTLY or FUTURE any different than SUNDAY OBSERVANCE.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have been wondering ewhy we allow NON christians churches members post on other Christian denomination board also, as SDA would NOT be a real christian church!

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you haven't noticed this forum is currently in the Christian DEBATE Forums (All Christians) not in the Baptist Only section.

4. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

I would add, that I think having someone "not a baptist" commenting is hardly a reason to get "torqued". Unless of course they are being hateful and ugly.

5. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I would like to add - that I have found some of the same Baptist people here on the C/A board section rather well behaved by comparison in some cases to that very SAME person over on the other-denominations board.

How is that? Things seem to be relatively calm here rather calm here in their responses to me.

Hats off to the mods. Or is it that people are just more "cheery" on the subject of C-vs-A?

in Christ,

Bob

6. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I do see that now. So this whole section is for any denomination. That answered my question.