1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why take a chance when the police stop you?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Eight excellent points

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

More foolishness coming from the mouths of folks trying to stereotype. Are Whites just as guilty of devaluing the lives of Whites? After all the rates of White on White crime aren't that much different than the rates of Black on Black crime. But you already knew that.

Statistics show that 90% of Blacks are killed by other Blacks. But which this. The same statistics show that 83% of Whites are killed by other Whites.

36% of those killed by Whites are white women. A far higher share than you see with Blacks.

Why didn't any of Obama's 43 white predecessors address this epidemic of White on White crime?

As for assaults and rapes, White people outnumber Black people in committing those crimes nearly 2 to 1.

So stop your wickedness of perpetuating a lie as the truth. White people are doing the same things as Blacks and at nearly the same rate.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

He's been charged with murder as he should be, not manslaughter.

What part of it doesn't matter what transpired between the time the cruiser's dash cam records Scott fleeing and the time the passerby's video camera picks up the action don't yall understand?

It's IRRELEVANT.

When the passerby's video camera recorded the officer, he was OBVIOUSLY not in fear of his life as the man was fleeing from him and he shot him in the back.

The Supreme Court already ruled on this type of case. So yall keep on trying to talk this down. Officer Slagle murdered that man and his fellow officers were essentially helping him to cover it up.

That man's life wasn't in any danger and it is amazing the lengths some are going to in order to exonerate a man who lied, attempted to alter a crime scene, and then to tried to cover up what he did.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

5. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Legally, it's VERY relevant. Suppose he attacked the officer (unlikely) he would have committed a felony. And an officer is within his legal rights to shoot a fleeing felon.

Don't take this as condoning the action. But, legally, he'd be ok in that case.

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Right. :rolleyes:

All of your points are easily defeatable, but why bother? The real fact that blacks kill each other far more than any other race in the country means nothing to your ilk. So the slaughter will continue until black people decide to address the core problems. I don't look for that to happen any time soon.

The only person you're fooling with your phony numbers is yourself.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

No legally it's still irrelevant as the SCOTUS case has already set the precedent for it.

The officer had already discharged his taser which says he didn't think deadly force was needed no matter what had previously happened. The taser wires were still in the guy as he attempted to run away.

There is a very narrow opening for when an officer may shoot a fleeing suspect. This one under no circumstances qualifies.

Second degree murder without a doubt.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And the real fact that Whites kill each other at just about the same rate means nothing to you because it's imperative to your little make you feel better about yourself fantasy that helps you believe that you're better than Blacks because of the color of your skin. [​IMG]

So stop trying to use a lie to cover your own inadequacies.

Take it up with the FBI. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

So once again your lie is exposed for what it is. So let the whole board question just why it is that you need for Black people to be so much more violent than white people?

#28 Zaac, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Umm, considering your regular posts and blindness to the truth, nobody expected you to see it, laddie. :laugh:

What is it with white people these days? Some of you think that white or black people are gonna be put off from pointing out a racial element just because yall yell "race baiting" as much as you think Blacks yell "racism"?

I don't have any problem with the likes of you putting me in any category with anyone. I FULLY understand who some of you are and that your behavior and comments have NOTHING to do with Jesus.

SO I totally expect your wickedness to keep presenting itself as wickedness while trying to mask itself as something else.

Others may roll over and buy what you're selling. But the Jesus Christ in me knows better.:smilewinkgrin:

I don't have to prove anything to you. If you want proof , go stay with a black family and sit around their dinner table. Live their existence and get your own proof.

AFRICA is a CONTINENT, Mr. Author. There are many COUNTRIES in Africa with a mixture of racial demographics. they are IRRELEVANT to race relations in the United States. People wanting to live here has NOTHING to do with the racism and racial prejudice that exists here against Blacks.

Foolishness, but expected.

Only open for debate amongst the folks who have perpetuated the racism and racial prejudice for the 200+ years of the country's existence.

Again, save the higher road babble. I know all too well who you are so save the people of all color mess. I CAN see.

10. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Justifying shooting a fleeing suspect in the back 8 times...shaking my head folks.

Ignorance of that caliber is stunning.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I can't begin to get my head around it. But then I remember that I don't have to.

There is a level of ugliness that grips the minds of people when it comes to the lives of black men. Their lives are devalued and thus there must ALWAYS, in the minds of most, be a justifiable reason for the police killing them even if they are unarmed, or handcuffed in the back seat of a patrol car or running away or playing in the park or shopping in WalMart or standing on the street.

12. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's the part that points YOU out as a racist: most of us can't wrap our heads around a policeman shooting *anyone* in the back eight times.

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I have yet to call anyone on this board a racist but you're calling me one. Too funny.

Nothing I have said is racist. And look closely. I didn't make the comment about shooting someone in the back 8 times. Nor did I make a comment about not being able to get my head around ANYONE, black or white, shooting anyone in the back any number of times. SO stop the fairy tales.

Part of the problem with some of you is that you don't listen and you certainly don't read. Some of you have got your minds made up that anyone who challenges your POV about race has got to be the very thing that you lambast Blacks for saying Whites are.

And for the record, my comment was to the ignorance of trying to JUSTIFY it as preachingjesus spoke to.

So check yourself.:thumbs:

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is no indication at all that race had anything to do with the shooting. Anyone that says so is making it up to justify their own racist agenda. IOW. They're just lying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

More pure foolishness no matter what device you send it from.

16. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

Well put brother! Well put!!!! :wavey:​

17. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ya know, Zaac, I never thought I'd say it to you: you're an idiot.

You have yet to call anyone on this board a racist--but you point out their alleged racism every chance you get.

We're talking about a situation where someone was shot in the back 8 times; you were responding to preachinjesus who specifically mentioned 8 times in the back; so your "I never said that" is beyond stupid. You were specifically talking about it; whether you mentioned that specific point is irrelevant.

You commented that you couldn't get your head around it; one sentence. Then you spent the next paragraph talking about how whites devalue blacks. No fairy tales, brother, except the one you're trying so hard to make yourself believe.

Then you go and talk about challenging others' viewpoints?!? What a crock. The problem is, you've set out a black-and-white problem for yourself, and set yourself the task of being the answer. Only mistake you've made is that the problem is black, white, brown, red, yellow, tan, and pink....

All you're doing is setting one race above another. You're a bigger racist than you're willing to admit to yourself. Hope you wake up someday.

18. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please provide link that the suspect was shot 8 times - (not shot at)

19. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd have to say that you are a flagrant liar, son! And here are but a few of the comments you've made over the year you've been posting and sewing hate based, raced based comments on this board!

YOU SAID - "So much so that Baptists, like on this board, systemically display their racial prejudices just like that young man did." From: http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=97268&highlight=white+racists

YOU SAID -"But your continued comments and behavior are dead on point with those of the little old racially prejudiced white men who have been behind the majority of the racial division in the history of this country." From: http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=2208040#post2208040

YOU SAID -"racially old prejudiced white men have done more for maintaining heightened racial tensions than Barack Obama could ever do." From: http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=98943

Now maybe it's true that overtly you never called anyone a racist, but covertly, and reading between the lines, you certainly do your best to suggest through insinuation and innuendos that we are "Old, fat, white racist men" on this board!" And that makes you pretty good at race baiting and subtle semantic spin!

#39 righteousdude2, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

No one here questions it but you. The crime stats are quite clear. Considering the small segment of the population blacks make up, their crime level is higher than any other race and their main victims are people of their own race.

That's just the way it is. Unfortunate, really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk