1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why the Double-standard ( between Clinton and Trump)?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 2, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How easily the media and public forget about the DNC emails and their attempt to submarine ol' Bernie's run for the nomination? How quickly the media and the public forget that Benghazi was Hillary's responsibility? How quickly does the run of the mill American turn their back to the sins of those in the DNC but jump on every little rumor surrounding Trump and his campaign team.

Is there an explanation for this strange phenomena? Has the moral judgement of the average American really and truly slipped that far down the slippery slope of integrity?

Can Trump really win with the deck stacked against him? I say he can, because I know more people ready to vote for Trump than the women in the scarlet dress. Does that ring true for you too? Do you know more people supporting Trump, or not?

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think you know the answer. It's been discussed often enough.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, it has, but.....Can Trump really win with the deck stacked against him? I say he can, because I know more people ready to vote for Trump than the women in the scarlet dress. Does that ring true for you too? Do you know more people supporting Trump, or not?

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes. He CAN win. And Hillary is the reason. The people I know are mostly conservative and wouldn't vote for Hillary under any circumstance. They don't want her anywhere near the office of president. Trump is the only viable option. None of them are stomping their wittle footsies in a rage because they don't have a better option and will do nothing that will enhance Hillary's chances at election. They will vote, and they will vote for Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1