1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

why we must get involved politically

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freedom's cause, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I think it is fairly well established now that it was a failure of the CIA (if, in fact, it was a failure). The democrates voted for and called for war based on the same info. Reacting to bad info is not lieing. So it is not a moral failure, is it? Besides war was jutified without WMD. The iraqies had violated all of the UN sanctions and the UN would ot deal with it because they were all on the take. It is a just war and there was no lying.

2. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

"I believe that McCain is one of the FEW in Congress that can accept and deal with reality"---------------------------------------------------

Talk about someone with an anger problem.

3. Priscilla Ann

Priscilla Ann Member

Bunyon:

You seem to forget that WMD was the original reason Bush gave for going to war with Iraq. He refused to wait for the weapons inspectors to finish their work before he made the decision to go to war. I wonder why.... Perhaps it was because Bush already knew they would never find WMD because there were none.

PA

4. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

PA, I already pointed out that we were justified before the WMD came about, so no need to wait for inspecters of hte un. We now know the un was on the take big time.

5. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

In light of the Democratic Party's position on the wrong side of every issue believers in Jesus Christ deem important, I believe you have been greatly deceived.